Twitch Follower -> TS3 Servergroup (PHP)

h1web

VIP
Sep 2, 2015
Hello,

im looking for a way that Twitch Followers (not Subscribers) can assign themself a TS3 Servergroup through a PHP Script.

Anyone has any expierince?

MrWolf

Retired Staff
Contributor
Dec 27, 2016
Did you think about generating privilage key for every follower and giving it to users through private message in twitch chat?
Create database of keys through nightbot or some other bot, than just pm key with bot to every follower.

Supervisor

Administrator
Apr 27, 2015
I think he kinda wants to automate this - but a question. Instead of making a php script for that, why dont you just let the users assign the according servergroup to themself in TeamSpeak?
Same result. You dont even have to allow to remove it again.

h1web

VIP
Sep 2, 2015
@Supervisor yeah thats what i meant, they should connect "my Twitch App" and then insert their TS3 Identiy ID and should get them Servergroup assigned.

Norvik

Retired Staff
Contributor
Jul 18, 2015
Simply get the user by his ip and use the addServerGroup function in order to give them a group. I don't know if there is a twitch api that allows to check if somebody is following you but I guess you should find something if you use google.

Najsr

TeamSpeak Developer
Apr 23, 2016
You can do it with OAuth 2 via some kind of web interface. It would generate privilege key with custom info set so you know the name of the follower even when he renames on TS. (Would be problem if user renames on Twitch)

h1web

VIP
Sep 2, 2015
Yeah, something like that, but too hard for me since i dont have any coding expierince.

MrWolf

Retired Staff
Contributor
Dec 27, 2016
Yeah, something like that, but too hard for me since i dont have any coding expierince.
If you have any will to learn code its very easy with allot of online tutorials that are provided free.
I have friends that learned it for some time and now they know allot more than just basics.
BTW GL with your code :D

XARON

get over here!
Restricted
Nov 24, 2016
You can make easy with twitch api.

You can do it with OAuth 2 via some kind of web interface. It would generate privilege key with custom info set so you know the name of the follower even when he renames on TS. (Would be problem if user renames on Twitch)
No need rename, just create one use private token (teamspeak user), and follow twitch api. Easy.

Edit: Script done, if you want test it, contact me.

Last edited:

darooncola

Jun 9, 2016
You can make easy with twitch api.

No need rename, just create one use private token (teamspeak user), and follow twitch api. Easy.

Edit: Script done, if you want test it, contact me.
That sounds good... I want to test it :)