Used Ports.

djalmasi

Sep 10, 2015
Hello.
I would like to settings my firewall rules on my VPS server, but i got suck :D i think the teamspeak so using ports which no writing on official website...
I try to close all tcp ports and only open to important ports (9987,30033,10011,41144,2008,443,2010,22)
When I open all ports, the server works well, the icons are downloaded and everyone can connect without problems. But the myteamspeak systems ...
As i closed all tcp port and open the important, all users who connection the server got a message

" The TeamSpeak server could not validate your myTeamSpeak ID. Some myTeamSpeak related services are not available.
Reconnecting might solve the issue.
rng fail
"

I think I have a port used by TeamSpeak that is not shared, but I'm not sure.
Could someone have had such a problem? Or I'd also be happy if someone knew the solution. I tried to browse different sites but unfortunately I did not succeed.​

Regards, djalmasi

djalmasi

Sep 10, 2015
This thread should help you.
https://support.teamspeakusa.com/in...44/0/which-ports-are-being-used-by-the-server
Make sure that you have opened them correctly and nothing is misconfigured (tcp / udp)
Thanks. Yes, I also looked at this page. I've opened all ports on this page. The download server, tsdns and the server list work so the ports are well open. MyTeamSpeak is newer than this page, I was thinking of using a port that is not written here. Or is it stupid thinks? :DD

skill1917

Sep 14, 2015
My teamspeak should be using standard https for communication. Make sure you have outgoing TCP 443 unblocked.

Alligatoras

Administrator
Mar 31, 2016
Thanks. Yes, I also looked at this page. I've opened all ports on this page. The download server, tsdns and the server list work so the ports are well open. MyTeamSpeak is newer than this page, I was thinking of using a port that is not written here. Or is it stupid thinks? :DD
It's not "stupid think", it could be possible. But there are no other ports that need to be opened for sure.
That's the guide i followed and everything works fine for me. Maybe there is something wrong with the server files, you could re-upload them.