Tutorial VERY COMPLETE TEASPEAK GUIDE

iKaros

Restricted
Oct 4, 2017
Hello everyone, I have invested a few hours of my free time in bringing a very complete guide that will help you on your way with TeaSpeak, I hope you find it useful.
If you want me to add something, send me a PM.

Guide: https://teaspeak-guide.es

Last update: 25/05/2019 at 12:10 (Spain)

Last edited:

Alligatoras

Administrator
Mar 31, 2016
If you made, my question is "From who did you take permission to use the R4P3 logo as that site's logo."

iKaros

Restricted
Oct 4, 2017
If you made, my question is "From who did you take permission to use the R4P3 logo as that site's logo."
I did the guide thinking first of R4P3. And I was set your logo to know people that I was do it only for the community in R4P3 and not for others. I can delete if you want ;)

Wrath X

Oct 2, 2015
I was set your logo to know people that I was doing it only for the community in R4P3 and not for others.

If you're really honest about this, why do you feel the need to publish it on an external site? I think you should post them on the forum if you are really honest about this.

BTW a document for community idea is not good for me. Information must be free.

iKaros

Restricted
Oct 4, 2017
If you're really honest about this, why do you feel the need to publish it on an external site? I think you should post them on the forum if you are really honest about this.

BTW a document for community idea is not good for me. Information must be free.
Honest? We are talking about a logo, not money. The document is published in another site because I'm updating it, I had thought of leaving it as a download but it would not make sense to download the same file 20 times ;)
And the guide it's free to use :p

EscuderoKevin

Jul 2, 2015
Copyright © 2017 UNITY SERV™ All Rights Reserved - TeaSpeak - Guide by Ikaros -

· farhadhelix for posting the Upgrading tutorial
· h00n1g4n for posting the Installation tutorial
· mkll11one for posting the YatQa commands

u dont need to copy all site just put link to TeaSpeak.