Verygames ddos protection

playpirlo

May 21, 2016
Hello
I want to buy a teamspeak in Verygames , can someone tell me about the ddos protection , and if it's possible to ddos this with only booter ? if yes can u tell me which one ?

Thanks you

xOpp

Serious dude
Feb 1, 2017
It's 480Gbps DDoS Protection (According to them). I think they are using OVH Pro DDoS Protection which sucks for TS3 Servers if you get attacked a lot.

I3I4cK0uT

I blow up things like Discord when I'm bored.
Dec 20, 2016
I've been with Verygames for half a year and I left them really tired of problems, their service was having connection issues with almost the 50% of the users (on a gaming comunity of 500 players). Also you can't get your teamspeak 3 server files copy so you can't left their server without loosing all your users data.
We finally managed to move to a own virtual machine on OVH, since then we have no problems, I know there's servers with better service like nfoservers outhere, but the ovh virtual machine we get it's only 4€/month. So it's okey. If you only want teamspeak, I belive you should go to make your own server. There's a plenty of tuturials to make your own server on a virtual machine.

You can also make a TS3 on a free amazon ec2 server, which it's a good solution.

Blackout

MeDo

May 19, 2016
I've been with Verygames for half a year and I left them really tired of problems, their service was having connection issues with almost the 50% of the users (on a gaming comunity of 500 players). Also you can't get your teamspeak 3 server files copy so you can't left their server without loosing all your users data.
We finally managed to move to a own virtual machine on OVH, since then we have no problems, I know there's servers with better service like nfoservers outhere, but the ovh virtual machine we get it's only 4€/month. So it's okey. If you only want teamspeak, I belive you should go to make your own server. There's a plenty of tuturials to make your own server on a virtual machine.

You can also make a TS3 on a free amazon ec2 server, which it's a good solution.

Blackout
Why i Cant make VPS on NL or Canada ?