VIP Membership Content?

Asphyxia

Owner
Administrator
Apr 25, 2015
As R4P3 continues to grow --- our researchers, moderators and administrators all wonder what keeps our VIP members interested. What encouraged you to register? How did you find out about our website and most importantly, what do you want to see more of?

We would like to know what will keep you interested in the community, this is your chance to speak up and help guide our research areas. Do you want to see more TeamSpeak security research, would you like us to branch out and explore other software/platforms? Feel free to post a reply to this thread or send me a private message. :)

Thanks for your participation, it is very much appreciated.

Bluscream

Retired Staff
Contributor
May 8, 2015
Hey folks, in my opinion our core should stay focused on Teamspeak related stuff, but we should expand to give a user a platform for every software.

Just take a look where we get mentioned and recognized, Teamspeak is the main reason for r4p3.net to grow ^^

Reactions: L.

Kaptan647

Retired Staff
Contributor
Apr 25, 2015
Hi guys. I am here since old forum and this place means much for me and about "what keeps our VIP members interested" part, this people all dedicated to this forum and everyone loves to give something to community. Nobody have ever found this much of security vuln in teamspeak before and we all have fun with it right ? :) If you just want exploits and etc but do nothing for finding them this is not your place but if you like contributing, researching then i must say what are you waiting for ? go and get a vip :D We dont find vuln our selfs alone. We do a team work here for every thing. Someone finds something interesting, opens a thread about that, everyone does some tests, checks possibilitys and we found a bug then we have A LOT OF FUN with it. I highly suggest you to become on of the members of this communuty/family. If you guys have any questions feel free to ask on here or through pm.

Norvik

Retired Staff
Contributor
Jul 18, 2015
Currently r4p3.net is interesting for leechers and for people who want to get informed about the bad things about teamspeak or just love it to reverse stuff. In my opinion teamspeak should stay a main area of r4p3. I know that Teamspeak isn't enought but if we add more research areas, we shouldn't neglect the teamspeak stuff :) We should slowly add some research areas and choose one or maybe two Moderators for each area who are familar with their topic so they understand what the people post in their area.

Pim

Sep 27, 2015
i found r4p3 by searching it on google... but before that .. the hardship that i experienced is... it takes me 3days to find it, but now im glad im here and interested to learn more.
i'm also interested if you guys can put a webinterface that can make a autogenerate a teamspeak 3 server ports if i want to make a free teamspeak 3 for everyone.

denka

Restricted
Apr 26, 2015
I came to the website at its very start due to searching the teamspeakcrack and how it worked and I think r4p3 should keep it mainly on teamspeak3

cananon1

May 19, 2015
Keep it teamspeak but like others said,
We should slowly add some research areas and choose one or maybe two Moderators for each area who are familar with their topic so they understand what the people post in their area.
^ could not say that better my self.

also take request for a sub topic of stuff would be good.

p0tassium

Jun 13, 2015
Just want to keep it simple :3

1. Reverse Engineering (Especially TeamSpeak)
2. Interesting and Spooky content
3. Hack/Reverse Engineer to learn (Not the opposite)
4. Share/Learn other coding languages

Derp

Retired Staff
Contributor
Apr 30, 2015
How did you find out about our website
Curiosity brought me here, I remember I was trying to figure out how the UniqueID System worked, then, I found the old R4P3 Forum, and, here I am =)

We would like to know what will keep you interested in the community,

Well, Personally, I'm interested on TeamSpeak Bugs/Reversing. Anyway, I don't think R4P3 Should be limited to only TeamSpeak Bugs, I think everyone should just post whatever he wants,

Ex: @Ridicc - Ridicc is a member interested in GameHacking, and that's cool, other members can do the same (post stuff about other stuff), as long as they have fun doing that.

In a few words

I think we should simply do what we want. If we get tired of teamspeak we switch to something else.

VEERZ

Jul 10, 2015
Ok its my turn to speak.First of all, I would like to say thank you for all Admins/Mods for doing a marvelous job.I have learnt a lot from r4p3.I was searching some stuff on google and found r4p3.Didn't even hesitate to buy VIP.I'm very proud to be a VIP on r4p3.I feel so sad because I don't know about cording,writing and all stuff, if I knew I could have help r4p3 to do their researches :(

But I will always there for you guys.We have a very nice staff here.And thank you Asphyxia for giving me this opportunity.Thank you again.

Last edited:

dotface

Sep 12, 2015
Hey guys,

I found you from someone from Hackforums. I love your VIP Area.

What will keep me interested? More releases of exploits and cool utilities.

What should you add?
I'm an experienced SocialEngeneerer and I could contribute with this, maybe you should open a SocialEngeneereing Sub-Forum? That'd bring a lot of people I guess ;)

Jul 15, 2015
Hi all,
What keeps our VIP members interested ?
The great and active community, who answer to all the question we have.
All VIP content (but i prefer the Tutorial about TS3 and other because i want to learn all what i can).
The varied content of the site, programming tuto, game hack and all other contents.
There are many things that we keep us interested to R4P3 but I will not mention all of them

What encouraged you to register?
Honnestly i register and paid VIP to give you 5$ because i like your work, only, and i will continu to pay and donate
because I think you deserve it. : )

How did you find out about our website
Haha, That was a random search on google : ) ! I typed "Teamspeak 3 Server Crack" and i clicked on some link and after to
navigate on your website i tried your crack i was happy from the result and bought the vip some day later. : )

What do you want to see more of?
I want to see more of tutorial and exploit : ).. and maybe some new sections (about TS3 or other) in the futur ! It could be cool.

The ending sentence : Thanks to the Admins and to all of the R4P3 community , because you are super ; )

U

User_418

What keeps our VIP members interested?
Teamspeak security stuff I think.

What encouraged you to register?
I was looking for teamspeak crack after 3rd NPL revoking for no reason (and I wasn't able to pay that lot due to lack of money and because that is just free public server), saw a lot of interesting stuff here and decided to register.

How did you find out about our website?
As far as I remember, link was on leakforums... or not. Or google, maybe.

What do you want to see more of?
I think that teamspeak-related stuff should still be the core, but community should grow and develop in all directions.

Last edited by a moderator:

Supervisor

Administrator
Apr 27, 2015
What should you add?
I'm an experienced SocialEngeneerer and I could contribute with this, maybe you should open a SocialEngeneereing Sub-Forum? That'd bring a lot of people I guess ;)
We did. You may post your stuff into here

JayJax

Apr 28, 2015
Was searching domain creators and tried r4p3 for fun and tested out all the domain urls found this site and saw teamspeak server crack.
At first i though this all was fake untill i made vm ubutu 14.04 LTS months ago and tried the account emu and server, at that time im watching you guys day in day out now im here writing with yah guys.