VIP TeamSpeak Bot

VIP TeamSpeak Bot 0.3.1.1

No permission to download

Supervisor

Administrator
Supervisor submitted a new resource:

TeamSpeak Bot [v0.3.2] - TeamSpeak Bot [v0.3.2]

Hey, we want to release our TeamSpeak Bot today :)

It is only a beta version, so there may still be "some" bugs. You may post them below, so we can fix them ASAP
We did have to do a license system in order for this to not get leaked :(
And because of this license system we did have to confuse the .exe (that means a few false positives on virustotal). You may use this program, or not... I guess it depends on whether you trust us or not (Trust me, I'm an Admin :p)

Requirements
The bot...
Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
Mabye its me but
If u let Bots join to the Server and try to Disconnect them with the Disconnect button the R4P3 BOT is freezing.

Did the bots finish to connect? If not you may have to press "Pause" before. Thanks for your feedback
Jap, if i press "Pause" before the same happend.

Okey fuck it sorry
Code:
 if TimeBetweenConnects is set to low values, more bots may connect
- Sometimes the bot hangs up when you press Connect/Pause/Disconnect in some weird order

Kaptan647

Retired Staff
Contributor
Jap, if i press "Pause" before the same happend.

Okey fuck it sorry
Code:
 if TimeBetweenConnects is set to low values, more bots may connect
- Sometimes the bot hangs up when you press Connect/Pause/Disconnect in some weird order
This happens because of our method that counts time between connections.It consumes less ram and cpu but it gives this kind of bugs :(

This happens because of our method that counts time between connections.It consumes less ram and cpu but it gives this kind of bugs :(
Okey, thank you for the info
I am sure u will find a solution for this :)
keep it up m8

Bluscream

Retired Staff
Contributor
I can confirm that it's buggy as hell xD
Since the crashes are so annoying i suggest a settings.ini file where all the stuff entered in the field's is saved temporary so i don't have to type it in after every crash :)

how do u get the channelnumber? i use a ts3 addon for getting more info but if i enter the only number it shows me i get an error

Supervisor

Administrator
how do u get the channelnumber? i use a ts3 addon for getting more info but if i enter the only number it shows me i get an error
It seems to be not working right now.
It is working, but not in a way which might be familiar to you: you have to count the channels... number one being the one topmost.

if i open the teamspeak bot it just loads forever and nothing happens. do i need some sort of extra programm to open it? thx