VIP TeamSpeak Bot

VIP TeamSpeak Bot 0.3.1.1

No permission to download

Supervisor

Administrator
Apr 27, 2015
Is the "Points to block commands" even needed for the TSBot?
Actually, thanks for asking, just found a little bug:
I used
Code:
if (checkBox_ChannelJoin.Checked == true || checkBox_Poke.Checked == false || checkBox_Message.Checked == false || checkBox_Complaint.Checked == false)
instead of
Code:
if (checkBox_ChannelJoin.Checked == true & checkBox_Poke.Checked == false & checkBox_Message.Checked == false & checkBox_Complaint.Checked == false)
I'll upload v0.2.1 to fix that.
Its a difference whether the bot just connects and uses that 80 points (then you only need the points to IP ban) or if it does perform actions like poking (then you need points to block command).
I also added some failsave's (in case you don't put any number)

Supervisor

Administrator
Apr 27, 2015
Well, we even thought about moving this to the public section, so you can still get your bot updated, even if you dont have VIP anymore.

Qraktzyl

Retired Staff
Contributor
Nov 2, 2015
Even with playing around with the settings (Anti-flood in particular), The bot won't stay connected. They will disconnect all at the same time. Is it possible to tell me what would be the great settings for a weak attack with the tool or a strong attack that works? (Weak meaning that it might be slower but that the server won't block everything)...

Kaptan647

Retired Staff
Contributor
Apr 25, 2015
Even with playing around with the settings (Anti-flood in particular), The bot won't stay connected. They will disconnect all at the same time. Is it possible to tell me what would be the great settings for a weak attack with the tool or a strong attack that works? (Weak meaning that it might be slower but that the server won't block everything)...
What do you mean by disconnect ? Do they lost connection or just disconnect ?

Qraktzyl

Retired Staff
Contributor
Nov 2, 2015
Allright so I suggest maybe to add descriptions that what each field is doing (I seriously do not understand the timeout field) and and also to have a dns resolver incorporated in the "server address :" field so you can enter domain name and not only ips.

Supervisor

Administrator
Apr 27, 2015
also to have a dns resolver incorporated in the "server address :" field so you can enter domain name and not only ips.
That is actually not that simple.. it is no normal dns resolver. Example: connect to r4p3.net with TeamSpeak, that is not the same IP you connect to when you type that on your browser.
Also, it is not that hard to get the IP if you are on a server.. simply call your client information - its right there.

Supervisor

Administrator
Apr 27, 2015
That is cool, thanks. I guess we might take a look at it ;)
Although I think it more important to fix the current bugs

tagKnife

Oct 2, 2015
Dont know if its a bug or my own stupidity but

5sQxHOn.png

Im pretty sure thats the channel number... and the bot disagree's.