VPN List

Asphyxia

Owner
Administrator
Apr 25, 2015
A wonderful quote from here: http://www.routerfreak.com/tunnelbear-cuddly-dangerous/
A lot of people don’t realize that when you come across a social button on a website, whether you interact with it or not information is sent back to that social network. And because these buttons are everywhere, that means that Facebook or Twitter can really build a detailed record across your entire browser history.
Any time you're using a VPN make sure to be using a brand new/fresh incognito window. Let's say you sign on to a control panel using a Russian VPN, inside of the login panel there is a "Like us on Facebook!" button, your name/Facebook account was just attached to that Russian IP address and that attaches your potentially personal information to that login (unauthorized access?).

Nix

Jul 17, 2015

Asphyxia

Owner
Administrator
Apr 25, 2015
I want primitive Egyptian scrambled with Chinese on my eggs please.

Supervisor

Administrator
Apr 27, 2015
Something I just found and you should consider when choosing your VPN (July 2015)
403a68569d.jpg

According to their own website, perfect privacy seems to be safe, though.

Rijndael

Mar 12, 2016
Just a note about TunnelBear. They block torrents which therefore blocks Teamspeak.
Most VPN providers say that they block p2p, but what they actually do is, port blocking. They block ports that might be used on torrent managers or other software that relay on p2p. Though, I'm not sure TunnelBear uses the same method.

Last edited:

zacy5000

Oct 10, 2015
Most VPN providers say that they block p2p, but what they actually do is, port blocking. They block ports that might be used on torrent managers or other software that relay on p2p. Though, I'm not sure TunnelBear uses the same method.
I would think they do port blocking or else Teamspeak would not be blocked. I remember reading a forum were one of the Tunnelbear staff said that Teamspeak is blocked because it runs on the same port or something.

venarea

Feb 16, 2017
Expressvpn is paid service also. What is more, it’s one of the most expensive vpns which unfortunately did not surprise me. When I looked for a decent vpn, I’ve delved into www.bestvpnrating.com and decided to give expressvpn a try. But as my experience has shown, the vpn loses out to other services with the lack of free trial, extra features (such as multiple encrypting protocols, killswitch etc), rather small number of servers’ locations. Anyway, if you are experienced user, expressvpn is not for you.