Website for free TeamSpeak 3 server?

levcsu

Oct 28, 2016
I guys!
I'd like to create something similar to this: https://ts3.cloud/ and other sites.

My question is, do you guys know something similar templates like this?
I'd like to create a website, what offers the users, to create a free ts3 server (with restrictions) with a slot list like: 30, 40, 50 and so on.
Any ideas?:/

Celso

Oct 1, 2017
I think you can use this.

to create a menu to be able to choose the number of slots, change

PHP:
<input name="slots" readonly type="text" value="100"/>

To

PHP:
<select name="slots">
<option value="25">25</option>
<option value="50">50</option>
<option value="75">75</option>
</select>

levcsu

Oct 28, 2016
Thanks.

I tried to use the SImple Server creator, but after i configured the config file, and tried to create a server from the website, ive got this error:
Fatal error: Cannot unset $this in /......censored/libraries/TeamSpeak3/Node/Server.php on line 2272

---- Automatically Merged Double Post ----

Thanks.

I tried to use the SImple Server creator, but after i configured the config file, and tried to create a server from the website, ive got this error:
Fatal error: Cannot unset $this in /......censored/libraries/TeamSpeak3/Node/Server.php on line 2272 , but in YaTQA i see the virtual servers, and all of them created, and running, but at the website, its not redirect me to the "Success" form to get the token and the port..

I hope someone can help me with this :(

Last edited:

Kieran

Tag me
Contributor
Jan 1, 2016
Thanks.

i think u resolve this in the other post.
This is indeed the same issue. I guess levcsu's PHP version is rather new and doesn't allow unsetting this anymore. If you encounter this error you should just download the newest version of the framework https://github.com/planetteamspeak/ts3phpframework/releases