• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

What is the most reliable VPS hoster with above average DDoS protection?

Cynical

I personally enjoy
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
, they claim to have 480 gb/s and they were, at one point, on Voxility. I am not sure if that still rings true, but it seems to have been great thus far.

There is no correct answear, "reliable host" depends on your needs.
As you asked for CA or USA datacenter i found 2 hosting that i tested out and they seem to be greate quality.
1.)
> OVH - Game Anti DDoS | 3€/m per 1 GB/ram
2.)
> OVH - Anti DDoS (Not sure if its Game, but i survived huge attack without any rise of packet loss on teamspeak3, one time i got 10% and it got back in 2-3 secs because firewall blocked it.) 3€/m per 512MB/ram

If you are starting your bussines and don't want to pay for dedi this is good start server.

Hello MrWolf,

I do not know if something is coming out of your ass but
is not to be trusted it is ran by a kid who has no clue how to even run his own business. Half the time he contacts OVH to resolve his problems or he blames SolusVM about problems he can resolve by himself he also runs his business from home and is a huge fraud if you think you can trust this guy go ahead on the other hand I would highly recommend
they are more of a professional business and professionally ran.

Hello MrWolf,

I do not know if something is coming out of your ass but
is not to be trusted it is ran by a kid who has no clue how to even run his own business. Half the time he contacts OVH to resolve his problems or he blames SolusVM about problems he can resolve by himself he also runs his business from home and is a huge fraud if you think you can trust this guy go ahead on the other hand I would highly recommend
they are more of a professional business and professionally ran.
There is no need for atacking i tried it and vps works fine i never contacted support so i can't say and i never know kid runs it.

Hello MrWolf

Yes I admit I was a bit harsh but I absolutely hate kid ran hosting companies because half the time they talk out of there ass if you get what I mean ;)

Last edited: