• Please note all scripts here are provided by users like you. Although we do have rules to always include Virustotal links, check the scripts yourself and dont use them if you are unsure about it.
    Please note you are only able to create resources here. For requests please use the requests forum.
Resource icon

WHMCS 7.6.1 - Nulled - All Callbacks removed 7.6.1

No permission to download
BIOS submitted a new resource:

WHMCS 7.6.1 - Nulled - All Callbacks removed - WHMCS 7.6.1 - Nulled - All Callbacks removed

View attachment 1462

We are pleased to announce the release of WHMCS 7.6 to General Availability.

WHMCS 7.6 is now the recommended version for all new installations and upgrades.

What's New?

• New and Improved Domain Namespinning from WHMCS -
    You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
  • Domain Contact Verification for Change of Registrant Process -...
Read more about this resource...

Hello everyone thank you so much to share whmcs,

But i have just one issue with mine, every time i enter in the admin area he show me this message,

""
A full null of WHMCS is not just handled by replacing the License.php, as WHMCS does more homecalls. Don't let those kiddies fool you.
""

And this cause some damage in other parts like, every time a click any where i redirect to login form again, and again, ....
and many things like rewritre sincronization don't work, can you tell me if i missed something like a step ?

and there are many other things this are disabled (Stop working) when this occur, like facebook sign in, access to an account by admin, etc... , this cause many damage,
I use cpanel and cloudflare the issue can be from some one of this parts ?

i have upgrade to 7.6 from 7.4 i think.

So how can i fix that ?

Rgds

Last edited:
A full null of WHMCS is not just handled by replacing the License.php, as WHMCS does more homecalls. Don't let those kiddies fool you.

I get this message every time I log into Admin Area
Can someone please check.....I allready entered my data :-(

Last edited:

Top Bottom