Whmcs and Teamspeak3 module

foxez

Mar 17, 2016
Hi!

Im reaching out here since there must be some people using the teamspeak3 whmcs module :)

Before I start to describe the issue, yes everything is nulled whmcs & ts3 module.

I've sat everything up but when I order a teamspeak3 server and accepting it in the whmcs I get this "Error: custom field Token not found" Even though I have a custom field named Token..
a10468bc9c3814667040ba69bc3abdb8.png
Have anyone else ran into this problem?

Picture of error:
Regards,​

MadKill

Sep 1, 2015
Hello.

1- go to option->products->servers
2- add your ts3 there add server :
- name : teamspeak3
-server : ip adress
-ip adress : ip:queryport
Nameservers : none || ip adress : Ip

And the last.

Server Details.

Select teamspeak3

And put the serveradmin and password

if need help ask-me.

foxez

Mar 17, 2016
Thanks guys the problem appeared to be that the name of the server was "netherlands" and had to be teamspeak3
Ran into another problem though, in the clientarea i cant click the buttons like "settings" "tokens" etc.
https://i.imgur.com/F3OxJUn.png Any ideas on this one? :p Url does change to #settings #tokens but nothing happens :C

@MadKill

Last edited:

foxez

Mar 17, 2016
@MadKill did you pay for it or can you share it? Im still having the same problem with the tabs xD And I dont know how to get several servers lol..

Regards,

Feb 15, 2016
i'm using the nulled version here of forum, i made the setup, but the module don't make the redirect on order
**Você é português?**

Gendos

Feb 15, 2016
Hello. Please, say me how you resolve problem with auto install server in whmcs+team speak, i have problem
Error: Error: custom field Token not found
Thank you )