WHMCS "Sign-In Integrations"

foxez

Mar 17, 2016
Im running the latest nulled version of WHMCS 7.3.2. Im trying to use the Sign-In Integrations but I can't get it to work, maybe it doesn't work in the nulled version? Has anyone had any success with this? I've followed both tutorials for Google & Twitter but without any luck at all, the error im getting is: Invalid details not saved. Please verify your details and try again.

Thanks in advance!

~Regards

Supervisor

Administrator
Apr 27, 2015
My bet would be to search for this error in the official support form for WHMCS. You'll likely find something to help you there.

BIOS

Knowledge Seeker
VIP
Oct 10, 2015
try to update your whmcs installation to version 7.4.2 that was my last testet and working google,facebook sign in version

foxez

Mar 17, 2016
I wrote that wrong I'm running 7.4.2. I've read the WHMCS documentation on the issue but I can't make it work. Maybe my installation is scuffed or something, or im just braindead... Now I know that it should work anyway :)

foxez

Mar 17, 2016
I'm guessing on braindead, got the twitter one to work atleast ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ . Maybe im reading everything wrong on the Google documentation but from my understanding the "authorized javascript origins" & "Authorized redirect url" should just be my "root domain" like http://domain.com