WHMCS - TeamSpeak module buttons not working

Shnepsey

Nov 16, 2015
Hello everybody.

I'm currently using a theme I downloaded online + teamspeak 3 module.

When I visit client area and supposedly try to click on the options I have there in my teamspeak panel, nothing happens.
It's happening almost with any theme besides the basic theme you get on installation, "Five".

I think it's some script not working properly in this theme but I don't know how to fix it or which script it is even..

Screenshot:
SNMucSd.jpg

Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.

Neon015

Dec 6, 2015
Hi @Shnepsey @Mikkel
Please open modules/servers/teamspeak3/clientarea.tpl with a editor.
Find:
<ul class="tabs nav nav-tabs" data-tabs="tabs">
Change it
<ul class="nav nav-tabs">
and try again

Shnepsey

Nov 16, 2015
Hi @Shnepsey @Mikkel
Please open modules/servers/teamspeak3/clientarea.tpl with a editor.
Find:
<ul class="tabs nav nav-tabs" data-tabs="tabs">
Change it
<ul class="nav nav-tabs">
and try again
Thank you for helping.

However, the solution you came up with didn't work.

I think it has something to do with the actual theme as it's working with "five" theme but not working with most of the others I tried.
It worked with 1-2 other themes but these themes were unprofessional and I would say even a bit ugly lol.

I say it because I think it might have something to do with the files in the theme's folder and not other folders but I'm not exactly experienced with these kind of errors so I might be wrong :D

biladeru

Mar 6, 2016
If the version of WHMCS is 6.x.x and the module is 3.2 , it will not work , it has to be 4.1 or higher

Shnepsey

Nov 16, 2015
What's your vesions of: WHMCS and TeamSpeak Module?
WHMCS version is 6.3.0
And module version is 4.0
If the version of WHMCS is 6.x.x and the module is 3.2 , it will not work , it has to be 4.1 or higher
It's working just fine but not with the current theme and many other themes.. I know these buttons are working with "five" theme only for now.

Shnepsey

Nov 16, 2015
Is not compatible.
It is..
Did you read what I wrote? :confused:

It's working perfectly fine with "five" theme and it's working with other themes as well (just not all themes) but you can't switch between the tabs(that's the only problem) as you can see the screenshot.

Last edited: