Without a license greylist.

djalmasi

Sep 10, 2015
Hi there. I would like to ask for your help! I run the latest version on my server (3.2.0) without a license (with 32 licenses for a factory license) as I expect the NPL. But at the time of connection, it warns me and everyone that the server is using an invalid license. I do not understand this all.

Screenshot_3.png
Screenshot_4.png

Najsr

TeamSpeak Developer
Apr 23, 2016
Maybe your IP has been used in past with some shade server. I think that grey list will get removed if you get your license.

djalmasi

Sep 10, 2015
Maybe your IP has been used in past with some shade server. I think that grey list will get removed if you get your license.
Yeah, that was my first thought for me. I've asked for two other IPs for your service provider, and they've also written for each of them.

The problem is solved. I managed to contact customer service. Thanks for the help the thread can be closed.

Alligatoras

Administrator
Mar 31, 2016
Yeah, that was my first thought for me. I've asked for two other IPs for your service provider, and they've also written for each of them.

The problem is solved. I managed to contact customer service. Thanks for the help the thread can be closed.
Yea, in that case teamspeak team is reasonable and thet remove the greylist thingy.
I guess with your npl you will be fine from now on. About your lisence issue, i asnwered in the other thread. Hope you will find the solution.