Yatqa import users

zelek

Oct 1, 2016
does anyone know how to transfer the users base?
it can be by yatqa or some other guide, is it possible? I do not want to transfer whole files from vps. I want to manually transfer the database from the server to the server without losing the users base.
was someone doing this anyway? is it possible?
I know that rank and channel are possible, but I mainly want to transfer users. On yatqa it is possible to export the base but not to import on the second subserver

Kieran

Tag me
Contributor
Jan 1, 2016
You could just copy the database file. That has everything in it.

You could also create a snapshot in yatqa.

zelek

Oct 1, 2016
I do not want a database file, I want to move the server (mainly users) through query. What's up with this snapshot and how to do it? I was checking literally all the options and I did not see anything like that to move users without restarting their ranks that were previously on the server

Alligatoras

Administrator
Mar 31, 2016
why don't you just move the whole server?
if you move the user they will still loose their current groups as they won't exist on the new one!
just copy the whole database file and you won't loose anything. (this needs access to the files of teamspeak)

the snapshot does the exact same thing. (this needs access to the admin server query account as the normal server admin doesn't have it)

Kieran

Tag me
Contributor
Jan 1, 2016
I do not want a database file, I want to move the server (mainly users) through query. What's up with this snapshot and how to do it? I was checking literally all the options and I did not see anything like that to move users without restarting their ranks that were previously on the server
Why do you not want to copy the database?

To create a snapshot connect to the server via yatqa, then go to "Miscellaneous" and at the bottom you will see "Create and save a snapshot".
Make sure that no virtual server is selected in the "Servers" list when restoring, otherwise it will override the existing server

zelek

Oct 1, 2016
I do not want to move the whole server because I have a lot of servers and want to connect them to one vps for different ports without losing anything
in a few minutes I will check what you wrote and see if it works

---- Automatically Merged Double Post ----

Omg it's work !!!! Thanks man I have always wanted to do this but I have just asked and I do not regret it. I greet and love

Last edited: