Bye

xenyo

May 25, 2016
So I just recently asked a totally normal question about a fake r4p3 website to find out now that my thread has been deleted, its quite obvious now that there is somebody from here involved. And seriously "VIP Membership"? I really feel sorry for everyone donates you for that crap.
Im outta this kiddy shithole

0x0539

Retired Staff
Contributor
Jan 30, 2016
So I just recently asked a totally normal question about a fake r4p3 website to find out now that my thread has been deleted, its quite obvious now that there is somebody from here involved. And seriously "VIP Membership"? I really feel sorry for everyone donates you for that crap.
That's quite some language for a 34 year-old, what are you doing here anyway? x)

Ramadi

Mar 12, 2016
Have a nice day ;)

and for me i think I got more than what I paid :cool:

Derp

Retired Staff
Contributor
Apr 30, 2015
I'm the one that deleted your thread, simply because we already are aware of this. The reason why we don't talk much about this is to prevent less experienced users from accidentally falling for these scams.

-Derp

Qraktzyl

Retired Staff
Contributor
Nov 2, 2015
I detect viruz on your computar i'm microzoft tech daypartment.
You can pay serviz by bitcoinz.

Wanted to add the QRAKTZYL touch to this thread of nonsense.

g4me0ver

Oct 10, 2015
@xenyo hi

I recommend not buyvipinthis forum for 2 reason

1.st Support is a crap ispent 3 days for request code and no giving code for scripts, i created dispute in paypal and finnaly get code and i cancelled the dispute.

Derp

Retired Staff
Contributor
Apr 30, 2015
@xenyo hi

1.st Support is a crap ispent 3 days for request code and no giving code for scripts, i created dispute in paypal and finnaly get code and i cancelled the dispute.
b9c4317913.png

If that's what you're talking about

dedmen

TeamSpeak Developer
Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
@xenyo hi

We are currently in the process of implementing our new Auth system which wont need key requests.
And.. what is your second reason?

Supervisor

Administrator
Apr 27, 2015
hmm, I only give out 1key/account. I also ignore double requests etc.
@g4me0ver
You may just reactivate your key.
You will also find your key in the conversation where I sent it to you :D