Can`t Connect

Roberto

May 14, 2015
I think I have the question formulated incorrectly :D I mean That I can Connect (Windows 7) to The Ts3 on The Linux (Debian) PC In my Networke . But When Friends Try to Connect to the Server : Failed to connect to server I testet the same With other Servers Like Minecraft ( Port 25565 ). Only i can Connect to the Server No friends

Derp

Retired Staff
Contributor
Apr 30, 2015
I think I have the question formulated incorrectly :D I mean That I can Connect (Windows 7) to The Ts3 on The Linux (Debian) PC In my Networke . But When Friends Try to Connect to the Server : Failed to connect to server I testet the same With other Servers Like Minecraft ( Port 25565 ). Only i can Connect to the Server No friends
You have to manually forward all the required ports from your rooter's config panel.

This might come in handy ;) : http://portforward.com/

Roberto

May 14, 2015
I have forward all required ports for The Teamspeak 3 Server . That is the Problem my Friends Can`t connect to the server :/

Derp

Retired Staff
Contributor
Apr 30, 2015
Ask your friends to show you their client logs after a connection to your server has failed.

Derp

Retired Staff
Contributor
Apr 30, 2015
@Qraktzyl noip DNS @Derp They can`t only connect to my server
In order to have a better understanding on what the error is, we need your friends's client logs. Please ask them to give you their logs,

alternatively you could check on the official teamspeak forums, and see if your issue has already been resolved before!

-Derp