Solved How They Removed Psychokiller's Ts3 Webinterface Credits?

Shield

Dec 8, 2015
phys1.png
phys2.png
i tried several times. but i cant do that. how to do that? its protected, cant change his credits. any one know how to change his credits?

Last edited:

Shield

Dec 8, 2015
then why you all trying to use illegal teamspeak 3 license? ^_^ why you all cant get legal license? -_- thats why i need to change this credits. whole world is editable :3 no protected! cracked####

Norvik

Retired Staff
Contributor
Jul 18, 2015
The difference is that teamspeak licenses cost money and psychokillers webinterface is free. I'll give you a hint.
PHP:
if(md5($footer2.$footer3)!='a0f303c0a8846f61ac442b14cb3711f2' OR strpos($footer, '{$footer}')===false)
    {
    die();
    }

If you really want to remove it, you should be able to remove it since it's not really hard ;)
10f3c9d7b5.jpg

Edit:
There is a download of the copyright removed version for everybody who is still to stupid or just to lazy to remove the check. Should I explain how his check works and how to remove it?

Download (PW="[email protected]")
VirusTotal - 0 / 54

Last edited:

Qraktzyl

Retired Staff
Contributor
Nov 2, 2015
then why you all trying to use illegal teamspeak 3 license? ^_^ why you all cant get legal license? -_- thats why i need to change this credits. whole world is editable :3 no protected! cracked####
We are not hiding that teamspeak is made by TeamSpeak like you are hiding that this web interface is made by those guys.

Shield

Dec 8, 2015
We are not hiding that teamspeak is made by TeamSpeak like you are hiding that this web interface is made by those guy.
im very sorry dude if i talk about any wrong thing, dont angry with me dude, i need some knowledge about that, how they hide his credits, and how to remove that kind of protected lines, thats all.

Qraktzyl

Retired Staff
Contributor
Nov 2, 2015
im very sorry dude if i talk about any wrong thing, dont angry with me dude, i need some knowledge about that, how they hide his credits, and how to remove that kind of protected lines, thats all.
I'm not mad or angry. You do what you want lol.

Yolo

Jan 10, 2016
i know how to remove credits but i do not suggest to remove them... this is the reason because all software must be for payement -.-

Feb 23, 2016
Removing credits that someone has given out for free is a really bad move. Why don't you get off your lazy arse and pay someone to make a custom web plugin that has no credits. Also, even r4p3 is still crediting TeamSpeak for their work and actually telling them the bugs and exploits.