Name Speaking Welcome Bot

Shield

Dec 8, 2015
today i got teamspeak server, its one of my friends ts3 server, when i connected to there ts3 lobby, there is a wellcome bot, and that bot said my name "Hellow Shield....wellcome to bla bla bla..." so how they made that? any one got idea? and its not a text message, that is a voice bot, like music bot.

Last edited:

Ibo

Oct 20, 2015
today i got teamspeak server, its one of my friends ts3 server, when i connected to there ts3 lobby, there is a wellcome bot, and that bot said my name "Hellow Chamith Jay....wellcome to bla bla bla..." so how they made that? any one got idea?
jts3servermod

Shield

Dec 8, 2015
man its not a text message welcome bot! he is a music bot, when we are connected to lobby that damn bot speak my name. like a real human [text to speech something]

that damn bot speaks my name when i coneccted to there ts3, Eg: Hellow Chamith Jay, Wellcome to Bla bla bla
PLKXFlh.jpg
[/IMG] , that bot name inHumans. my name jakie change, that damn bot speaks my name when i coneccted.
PLKXFlh.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Qraktzyl

Retired Staff
Contributor
Nov 2, 2015
I have never used sinusbot's plugins, and am not interested in understanding how because of not approving the way the creator deal with his things. Maybe someone else can help you.

kingston

Contributor
Feb 10, 2016
This happens on a regular basis in my case so i can only wish that bot best of luck :D
Code:
<16:44:38> "C..." connected to channel
<16:44:44> "k..." connected to channel
<16:44:47> "K..." connected to channel
<16:44:48> "s..." connected to channel
<16:44:49> "n..." connected to channel
<16:44:52> "N..." connected to channel

Rijndael

Mar 12, 2016
Why would you want to add such a useless thing on a teamspeak server. It's not that people will join your server only to get welcomed by that bot... Actually, I think people would probably mute it