Poster fake license, it has a solution?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeyendaST

Jun 6, 2016
I want to know if this is a solution, but without changing ip, I tried deleting the file ServerKey but it did not work ...They help me?
I use the version 3.0.12.4

jaf7jRy.png

LeyendaST

Jun 6, 2016
It is the only way? New IP?
I'm thinking that modify the assembler executable TeamSpeak3, calling this function might work, but I do not know ...

Asphyxia

Owner
Administrator
Apr 25, 2015
It is the only way? New IP?
I'm thinking that modify the assembler executable TeamSpeak3, calling this function might work, but I do not know ...
We have an awesome TeamSpeak 3 project underway, soon the greylist won't even exist. Well, not for the project we have coming. Big thanks to Dedmen.

LeyendaST

Jun 6, 2016
We have an awesome TeamSpeak 3 project underway, soon the greylist won't even exist. Well, not for the project we have coming. Big thanks to Dedmen.
I would like to join the project, this greylisting is affecting me, I have 450 people in TeamSpeak3 connected with many servers ...
If I put an old version, the gray list be erased poster? Or is the IP greylisting?

Laszl0w

Oct 10, 2015

Sounds freaking awsome, big up for Dedmen.

0x0539

Retired Staff
Contributor
Jan 30, 2016
I would like to join the project, this greylisting is affecting me, I have 450 people in TeamSpeak3 connected with many servers ...
If I put an old version, the gray list be erased poster? Or is the IP greylisting?
I suppose everyone will benefit from the 'project'.
It is IP greylisting.

dedmen

TeamSpeak Developer
Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
you would need to modify the clients Teamspeak binary.. so... the binary of each of your 450 people...

Status
Not open for further replies.