REQUEST SCRIPT

Pain

Feb 20, 2016
Hallo , can someone give me these script , or the link , or help , please ! , they make a dns for your ts3 , but the ip is not of me :( , someone can help

o19v5nT.png

Pain

Feb 20, 2016
but i will with ts3 dns , not the full script :O

Pain

Feb 20, 2016
the link that you send to me is the template, that is good , but look at my foto , thta is othet template , you can make dns links for you teamspeak , uderstand ,of doe you know one webinterface for dns , i will mae ts3 dns , [ test.ts3line.net ] of others

Derp

Retired Staff
Contributor
Apr 30, 2015
the link that you send to me is the template, that is good , but look at my foto , thta is othet template , you can make dns links for you teamspeak , uderstand
Well, I'm afraid that is a self made system. I don't think they will give it for free. What you could try is adapt an existing TSDNS Online Management script to that template.

-Derp

Marcel Menk

Feb 6, 2016
The system you try to copy is a custom one. You will have to exploid the server in case you wanna get it. I wouldnt advise you to do it so!

SHBR

Feb 6, 2016
Hallo , can someone give me these script , or the link , or help , please ! , they make a dns for your ts3 , but the ip is not of me :( , someone can help

o19v5nT.png
I really need a panel like this

Last edited by a moderator:

kingston

Contributor
Feb 10, 2016
So why not pay for it? Why do you people want the very best, custom solutions for free? And then you start making money off it. Invest first - profit later. Or code it yourself. Learn some ethics instead of ripping off everyone constantly and using them as vehicles to your prosperity. You don't want to learn even. You just want to make money. At least one user in this thread is running a commercial project, selling servers, and he is asking for more and more stuff on a daily basis.

You come instantly with your "i want this", "i want script", "i want a clone of this", etc. C'mon!

SHBR

Feb 6, 2016
So why not pay for it? Why do you people want the very best, custom solutions for free? And then you start making money off it. Invest first - profit later. Or code it yourself. Learn some ethics instead of ripping off everyone constantly and using them as vehicles to your prosperity. You don't want to learn even. You just want to make money. At least one user in this thread is running a commercial project, selling servers, and he is asking for more and more stuff on a daily basis.

You come instantly with your "i want this", "i want script", "i want a clone of this", etc. C'mon!
Tell your friend price, I said I need one of those!

Pain

Feb 20, 2016

what are you talking about, you're only an normal member here, stop complaining of other people , you speak to much bullsh1t

kingston

Contributor
Feb 10, 2016
what are you talking about, you're only an normal member here, stop complaining of other people , you speak to much bullsh1t
We have freedom of speech here and sadly you can't shut me down. Especially as i meant you specifically - you pollute forums daily with more and more crazy requests for custom scripts. And it's you who is making money on this and your illegal servers - not me. It is also you who want everything served on a plate without even slight brain action. So just cut the crap ok? And start learning.

I will make myself clear. Basically you are mostly requesting projects reserved for hosters and service providers. It caught my attention instantly and it is not like i'm jumping on everyone so don't lie. I can see when someone needs to enhance his little, shiny teamspeak or give it a boost while what you are digging into is mostly huge, organized business solutions. So let it be but be prepared to pay money for this. That's how it works when you cross the border of being an average Joe and want to profit. First, a programmer shall profit, doing the custom work for you for a grand. Especially as you show no respect and you are not willing to learn - you treat people like slaves to spoon feed you all the time. And as a normal (but caring) member i will bite my own ass rather than help you with anything. That being said - good luck.

Last edited:

0x0539

Retired Staff
Contributor
Jan 30, 2016
We have freedom of speech here and sadly you can't shut me down. Especially as i meant you specifically - you pollute forums daily with more and more crazy requests for custom scripts. And it's you who is making money on this and your illegal servers - not me. It is also you who want everything served on a plate without even slight brain action. So just cut the crap ok? And start learning.

I will make myself clear. Basically you are mostly requesting projects reserved for hosters and service providers. It caught my attention instantly and it is not like i'm jumping on everyone so don't lie. I can see when someone needs to enhance his little, shiny teamspeak or give it a boost while what you are digging into is mostly huge, organized business solutions. So let it be but be prepared to pay money for this. That's how it works when you cross the border of being an average Joe and want to profit. First, a programmer shall profit, doing the custom work for you for a grand. Especially as you show no respect and you are not willing to learn - you treat people like slaves to spoon feed you all the time. And as a normal (but caring) member i will bite my own ass rather than help you with anything. That being said - good luck.
No hate was intended with this dank meme.
2r5gmdc.jpg

Don't hate on my paint.exe skills please.

Last edited: