Seeking a server list script to fake country on ts3 Server List!

loopie1009

Jul 16, 2016
Dear members am new here,

seeking a server list script (Teamspeak3) to list my Teamspeak3 server in the city: Aalen - baden-wurttenberg - Germany.
My server-hosting is located in France, but I would like to be listed on the teamspeak3 Serverlist in Germany!
Can anyone of you help me, I would also pay the modification of the TeamSpeak3 Server version 3.0.13.2

Best regards,
loopie

dedmen

TeamSpeak Developer
Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
Cant... Your location is detectd by the Server via your IP address... You.. although... could fake it by getting a VPN in Aalen and redirecting all requests to weblist.teamspeak.com through that... Though youd also need a VPN back.. because the ip listed in the weblist would be the only of your VPN... Answer is..... Get a server in Aalen or forget about it.

NoXx

Apr 24, 2016
Dear members am new here,

seeking a server list script (Teamspeak3) to list my Teamspeak3 server in the city: Aalen - baden-wurttenberg - Germany.
My server-hosting is located in France, but I would like to be listed on the teamspeak3 Serverlist in Germany!
Can anyone of you help me, I would also pay the modification of the TeamSpeak3 Server version 3.0.13.2

Best regards,
loopie
You can't fake this since the serverlist gets its information from the ip adress of your server and that one gets checked against an intern database from http://www.ip2location.com/. TeamSpeak uses this service to determinate where the servers/users are coming from and they refresh that database every few server updates.