SinusBot

renklihost

Jan 31, 2016
Does anyone have a version that can be used for more than six instances (cracked or full version) ? Can you share or crack it ?

Supervisor

Administrator
Apr 27, 2015
Right now all we have is the ts3musicbot. We are currently looking for some talented reverses though.

Qraktzyl

Retired Staff
Contributor
Nov 2, 2015
Does anyone have a version that can be used for more than six instances (cracked or full version) ? Can you share or crack it ?
Welcome to the forums. I can see that you have an avatar of your company and that your username is your company. I just want to inform you that you are easily retracable in case that you find a crack for sinusbot. The SinusBot guy will do is best to sue the living shit out of you if you steal him 2$ (like making money out of his bot). I recommend that you do not expose yourself when trying to accomplish illegal things such as cracking software or asking for a crack. Friendly advice here :p!

Derp

Retired Staff
Contributor
Apr 30, 2015
Welcome to the forums. I can see that you have an avatar of your company and that your username is your company. I just want to inform you that you are easily retracable in case that you find a crack for sinusbot. The SinusBot guy will do is best to sue the living shit out of you if you steal him 2$ (like making money out of his bot). I recommend that you do not expose yourself when trying to accomplish illegal things such as cracking software or asking for a crack. Friendly advice here :p!
@SinusBotGuy <- You forgot to mention him :p

Edit: Ok, Apparently it is not registered.. @Supervisor (would you please use your "magic" and validate that?) :D

Qraktzyl

Retired Staff
Contributor
Nov 2, 2015
Oh yes you are right, sorry.

@flyth will do is best to sue the living shit out of you if you steal him 2$.

I found a picture of him on the web. EDIT : You might prefer this version.
leprechaun_gold.jpeg
IHGuyme.jpg

Sinusbot, taking the money of NPL license holders since 2015.

Last edited:

Derp

Retired Staff
Contributor
Apr 30, 2015
Oh yes you are right, sorry.

@flyth will do is best to sue the living shit out of you if you steal him 2$.

I found a picture of him on the web. EDIT : You might prefer this version.
leprechaun_gold.jpeg
IHGuyme.jpg

Sinusbot, taking the money of NPL license holders since 2015.

ed7.jpg