teamspeak portuguese script

barricas

Apr 18, 2016
Didn't know that this script that I created in 2012 (13?) is still around.

You never will get them, without talk with right portuguese ;)

Just a simple part of the code :D

Me and my team we have re-codded everything, and now the panel don't have have any venerability...
1. Vulns? Tell me, because in so many years, not once it has been exploited, and thats the shitty version because my code at WEBSITE HIDDEN BY MOD is no where near that.
(People think I would create the script as an exact copy of my site apparently).

Bugs? Yes, some, normal when I rushed it. Bugs != vulns

2. You really have a piece of shit of moral to try to sell something you just modified and can't even do anything worthy, not even add a feature. You must be happy to "create" something I do everyday at the toilet.

Well looks like I have to put aside some weeks from my work and continue the work I left 2 years ago to continue creating the better version of it, assert my dominance buhahahah.

Share? It is anywhere on the webs, look for it, needs some work probably though. Just don't buy from that guy, waste of money.

Last edited by a moderator:

Qraktzyl

Retired Staff
Contributor
Nov 2, 2015
Didn't know that this script that I created in 2012 (13?) is still around.

1. Vulns? Tell me, because in so many years, not once it has been exploited, and thats the shitty version because my code at WEBSITE HIDDEN BY MOD is no where near that.
(People think I would create the script as an exact copy of my site apparently).

Bugs? Yes, some, normal when I rushed it. Bugs != vulns

2. You really have a piece of shit of moral to try to sell something you just modified and can't even do anything worthy, not even add a feature. You must be happy to "create" something I do everyday at the toilet.

Well looks like I have to put aside some weeks from my work and continue the work I left 2 years ago to continue creating the better version of it, assert my dominance buhahahah.

Share? It is anywhere on the webs, look for it, needs some work probably though. Just don't buy from that guy, waste of money.
The guy is banned, he will probably not read your message lol

Syllv4

Mar 17, 2016
if you want can share white the people i think dont have any problems but i need talk to barricas whem you can talk pls say something