Home page error
Since the database has errors, the hompage can not be displayed :(

The following error has occurred:

Could not connect to your database!
'xXx.main_clients'Table is not available

How can I fix this Error?

and
Could not connect to the database!

SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO)

How can I fix this Error?

New error:
Console >
Create Table: 'main_rights'
Table 'main_rights' could not be created :/

Pic: http://prnt.sc/egbqu2

Yes, I can only confirm.

Heyho

for the first error please check your database and make a new install
for the second error please check your database login
you need a sql database and install the interface to create the tables

Already checked the Steps from Ghostrider? If yes. Reinstall the Database^^

LetsBlade

Jan 7, 2017
I check my password and is correct, probably the flood ban sistem? @LetsBlade
''You got banned from server. Connection closed.'' You just get this Message if you entered your ServerQuery Settings wrong :D (Yep its like the FloodBanSystem 3 or 5 Wrong Attempts you'll get Banned for 10 Minutes to try again)

First-Coder

Nov 14, 2016
Hey Guys,
sorry for being a bit passive the last days but currently I need to pass my exam and also I have much to do with version 1.2.9. I am pretty sure that the version 1.2.9 will be the last beta version and after that we can make our first stable release ;).

Can you make a separate page so that the customer can get admin server query privilege?
It's already included in 1.2.9, cause @gHost rider want also this functional. You will find below your settings (where delete instance also is) the button to add server admin query :cool:.

can i get it? it's really nice
https://teamspeak.first-coder.de/#download

New error:
Console >
Create Table: 'main_rights'
Table 'main_rights' could not be created :/

Pic: http://prnt.sc/egbqu2
wow that's strange. The connection was successful but he can't create something on your database. Pls check your system.log file but I am pretty sure the database client hasn't permissions to create a table :(.

i have this problem, how i can solve ?
''You got banned from server. Connection closed.''
There can be more problems. First your connection data is wrong. But you already said it's correct so .... Forget it :p. That means it's a flood ban. You need to add for flood settings from 10 to 100 cause the dashboard makes currently to much connections on your server. You get banned also if you are on a white list. It took a lot of time to find that bug, but in the version 1.2.9 it should be solved.

I hope I could give all your guys an answer :D and have a nice day guys :rolleyes:

Dear
First-Coder

First-Coder

Nov 14, 2016
Hey,
it´s me again :D. I am currently out of instances :oops:. Would some spend me an instance for tests?

First-Coder

Nov 14, 2016
Hey guys,
first I need to say sorry for that big break. The last update of the interface is three month ago. Time is running away :(. But the good news are we are nearly done to version 1.2.9. I need to finish the installer and updater. The english translation will be currently created by @cjmwid . I hope there will be a french, turkish and italian translation again, too.

I will update the demo (https://demo.first-coder.de/) in the next 1-2 weeks to the new version, so you can see whats new. If you have wishes or problem you can also write me an mail to [email protected] .

Have a nice day
First-Coder

roothacker

roothacker
Mar 15, 2016
So it now locally at home on my server to run as no idea.

My system at home.

PHP:
PHP 5.6.30-8+0~20170315222610.29+stretch~1.gbp29ec6b (cli)
Copyright (c) 1997-2016 The PHP Group
Zend Engine v2.6.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2016 Zend Technologies
    with the ionCube PHP Loader (enabled) + Intrusion Protection from ioncube24.com (unconfigured) v6.0.9, Copyright (c) 2002-2016, by ionCube Ltd.
    with Zend OPcache v7.0.6-dev, Copyright (c) 1999-2016, by Zend Technologies

PHP:
Your MariaDB connection id is 396
Server version: 10.1.22-MariaDB- Debian 9.0

PHP:
Server version: Apache/2.4.25 (Debian)
Server built:   2017-01-25T22:59:26

On my my right server the following data are installed.

PHP:
PHP 5.6.30-8+0~20170315222803.29+jessie~1.gbp29ec6b (cli)
Copyright (c) 1997-2016 The PHP Group
Zend Engine v2.6.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2016 Zend Technologies
    with Zend OPcache v7.0.6-dev, Copyright (c) 1999-2016, by Zend Technologies

PHP:
Server version: Apache/2.4.25 (Debian)
Server built:   2017-01-25T14:56:13

PHP:
Server version: 5.7.17 MySQL Community Server (GPL

Since it does not come all the sql error message to the semblance, which have been mentioned here many times.

First-Coder

Nov 14, 2016
Hey guys,
I´ve just a simple question :p. How impotant is TSDNS support for you? I am currently thinking about to add these functionary, so I need to know what you want.

Dear
First-Coder

First-Coder

Nov 14, 2016
New Demo Online

Hey Guys,
it´s me... again ;). I just want to let you know, that I´ve uploaded the new Version into the demo. If you will find some bugs, so please let it me know. I hope you will like the new Version, cause it made a lot of work. I am hopefully complete done with the version in 1-2 weeks. But I will let you know if I am done.

The english translation is currently in work by @cjmwid . I will upload them to the demo if I got them. But currently we have just a german version, sorry :(.

That´s it for now ;)

Dear
First-Coder

senheiser

May 4, 2016
first of all thanks for updating :) i have a question, can i use the manager without having a mailserver? because if have no idea how to configure and install that stuff :D see you bro!