=== Client Release 3.2.2 17 Sep 2018
! Fixed client freeze when plugins are using voice callbacks.
! Cancel myTeamSpeak ID validation if there is no encryption key present.
- Fixed problems with myTeamSpeak ID update.
- Fixed Sync state handling if encryption was not set up.
- myTeamSpeak ID is now properly updated after using sync fallback.
=== Client Release 3.2.0 13 Aug 2018
! Dropped support for pre 3.1.0 TeamSpeak servers.
+ Introducing myTeamSpeak integrations for Twitch. Link your Twitch account with your myTeamSpeak account and enjoy special benefits on TeamSpeak servers of your subscribed Twitch streamers. This requires sending along your myTeamSpeak ID, enabling the server to check if your account is subscribed to the Streamer.
+ improved server tree performance.
- fixed bug where the client show the wrong client info if the client loads multiple icons
- Various myTeamSpeak Sync bug fixes and improvements.
- Client does not show a myTeamspeak ID error anymore when connecting to a pre 3.3.0 server.
- minor fix in myTeamSpeak ID creation if requested by multiple clients.
+ Added proper error handling for integrations if the TeamSpeak server has a huge time difference.
- Server integration cache is updated properly even if the integration was deleted and added again while connected.
- Fixed problem assigning the desired groups when logging in to an account while connected to a TeamSpeak server.
- Updated handling in myTeamSpeak options tab in case of connection issues.
- Fixed sorting of groups in server integration drop down box.
- Privilege key error dialog now only appears once when using an invalid key.
+ Improved server integration management dialog. Does not resize to the content anymore.
- Fixed german translation.
- Fixed behavior where the client didn't show an error message if a problem occurs while manipulating server integrations.
- Made styling for server integration management dialog possible.
- Fixed crash that occures when the client request the Twitch subscription status.
- Fixed error where the client does not handle a myTeamSpeakID update properly.
* Smaller updates in connection initialisation handling.
=== Client Release 3.1.8 22 Jan 2018
- Fixed disconnect on invalid connection info data.
- Fixed macOS application bundle which caused the client to not start on case-sensitive file systems.
- Hardened Linux startscript to better find installed SSL certificates. If no SSL certificates are found, don't crash the client on start but show meaningful error message (but we still cannot run without SSL certificates).
- Fixed critical messagebox very early in the startup process, which tried to load an icon before the zip archive was initialized.
- Fixed to badges parser which failed to limit shown badges to three with invalid input.
- Fixed creating bookmark folders in bookmarks manager.
=== Client Release 3.1.7 13 Dec 2017
* Added setting in Options/Design to disable tree tooltips as requested by user feedback. Tooltips are enabled by default.
* Added contextmenu to move bookmarks and identities between synchronized and local lists as usability improvement for sight-impaired users.
* Updated license agreement in installers.
* Various internal changes for our new server accounting system.
* Added support for percent-encoded server nicknames in ts3server:// links, invite dialog and chat.
* Use more reliable timestamp server for Windows code signing certificate.
* Refactored server nickname check and discard/apply behaviour in virtual server edit dialog.
* Overhauled TSDNS code to better integrate new server nicknames into the existing resolve process.
- Fixed rare possibility to lose synchronized items when myTeamSpeak server gets unresponsive.
- Fixed subscribe mode producing errors when connecting to servers where your subscription abilities are limited by permissions.
- Fixed empty license text in about dialog for non-german/english languages.
- Fixed possible rare crash when exiting the application on all platforms.
- Fixed possible crash on macOS in hotkey detection code.
- Fixed client freeze when trying to resolve a server nickname and backend is unavailable or slow.
- Fixed crash in bookmarks dialog found in crashdumps.
=== Client Release 3.1.6 16 Aug 2017
! Added Server Nicknames feature. Register a server nickname on the myTeamSpeak.com webpage to let users easily connect to your TS3 server.
! Added support for new server property and permission, which allows you to enter registered server nicknames as server property to display it to all users on this server.
* Support for new black/graylist backend.
* Support for new server license features.
* Don't spam "failed to connect to myteamspeak server" notifications. Show it once after client start and then again only in intervals of 6 hours.
- Windows sound backend overhaul continued.
- Fixed crashes reported by crashdumps
=== Client Release 3.1.5 20 Jul 2017
! This is the last release with support for Windows Vista
+ Added possibility to overwrite Qt style icons with custom iconpacks
+ Added tooltips over client and channel items in server tree
+ Added support for SVG Tiny 1.2 (static only, no animations) icons. Most icons are no longer hardcoded to fixed size 16x16.
+ Replaced included default_mono and default_colored iconpacks with SVG icons. Iconpacks with PNG icons are still supported, so existing third-party iconpacks continue to work. We encourage third-party iconpack authors to update their iconpacks with SVG icons.
+ Overhauled icons in most windows for improved support for high dpi monitors.
* Updated Qt to 5.6.2 on Windows and macOS
* Updated Visual Studio C++ runtime on Windows to 14.0.24215 (MSVC 2015-3)
* New default style for infoframe based on "Improved Default" by Sven Paulsen.
* Removed old default/modern/classic styles.
* Rewrote translation mechanism for infoframe styles. Translations now come from lagos_xx.qm and are filled by C++, so multiple language templates are no longer necessary. However, for legacy style support, language templates will be loaded with priority. So if e.g. clientinfo_de.tpl exists, it will be used. If not, clientinfo.tpl is loaded, which should contain the new translatable placeholders.
* Updater no longer downloads banner from server, banner is now hardcoded in executable. Dynamic banners currently not needed.
- Addon management UI now properly shows state when plugins failed to initialize.
- Multiple minor fixes to recently overhauled hotkey system
- Fixed infinite password dialog in file browser when using cancel
- Multiple minor filetransfer fixes
- Uninstaller now automatically closes the client instead of showing dialog.
- Fixed some wrong icon names in default iconpacks, which caused these icons to be loaded from fallback default.zip.
- Automatically clean null icons from icon cache when updating from 3.1.4 to 3.1.5 client. 3.1.4 might have downloaded SVGs which it cannot use, which caused creation of an empty icon file.
- Fixed package installer crash on Windows 32-bit OS.
- Fixed length check in various nickname input fields. Trim whitespaces before calculating length when doing validity checks.
- Added bandaids for misbehaving audio drivers on Windows
- Fixed possible Windows soundbackend crash reported by crashdumps
- Fixed possible spontaneous crash during client runtime