Advanced server name | SCRIPT

Advanced server name | SCRIPT 2.3

No permission to download

Alligatoras

Administrator
You have 24hrs to make it as resource and add a virustotal link.

Edit: Done!

iKaros

I recomended you to add a max limit slots. Because most of people dont use 128 slots. And add a name for the query
You can edit it on your own, that's just an example, what I can do is put "Here, put the total slots"

OTalPortista

I dont use this script because i developed one with ts3 php framework. And it was only a suggestion.

Last edited:

ts3panel

I recomended you to add a max limit slots. Because most of people dont use 128 slots. And add a name for the query
jsut edit
$newServerName = "I am one example |
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
| " . "[" . count($clients['data']) . "/128]";
128 to other ... 512 / 123 / 325 / any number

iKaros

If any need the tutorial in Spanish, German or other idiom only pm and I will update it.

OTalPortista

Or for god sake use framework to get slot count. Dont hard code anything, use all functions provided by framework.
I know and I only use the ts3 php framework because I prefer it and besides I do not like ts3adminclass. And just think it would be easier to detect which is the maximum slots of the server than to put a number in my view ..

iKaros

I know and I only use the ts3 php framework because I prefer it and besides I do not like ts3adminclass. And just think it would be easier to detect which is the maximum slots of the server than to put a number in my view ..
It's good idea, later i will update it :D

Updated i hope that it make more easy your life :p

XARON

get over here!
If you want infinite loop, use while(true), not while($xyz == 1) ;)

iKaros

sorry I have readed a installation when i launch screen -s advancedServername.php clientCountToServername.php there is an error
Could you give on private msg details of the VPS to check it? Because i am running it on my own server and it work well.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.