Anyone tested this hosting?

r4per

Jan 19, 2016
Hello. Surfing the web i found a host that offers ddos protection. It seems they are a OVH reseller.
revolta-hosting.fr
Are they legit and did anyone test the anti ddos capacity ?

Last edited:

DrR

Feb 9, 2016
Took a look at their facebook, twitter and web site: they are ovh resellers, have in general good reviews, and you can try their servers for 2 hours for free, if you need help for browsing their site feel free to ask me as im French.

r4per

Jan 19, 2016
Took a look at their facebook, twitter and web site: they are ovh resellers, have in general good reviews, and you can try their servers for 2 hours for free, if you need help for browsing their site feel free to ask me as im French.
Thanks for your reply. I checked their facebook & twitter, but there are no specific infos about their anti ddos platform.

r4per

Jan 19, 2016
Their anti-ddos is ARBOR®
This is the only info available on their website. I checked also the OVH website and the arbor feature is available on PRO & GAME anti ddos.
I tried to contact em, but got no reply. :(

DrR

Feb 9, 2016
What do you call anti ddos PRO / GAME ?

EDIT : nvm just checked on ovh website, i'll ask

Last edited:

Hydra

Sep 13, 2015
I think they use anti ddos pro. Because on ovh game you cannot provide that disk space. OVH's RAM/DISK ratio on game server range is shit.

DrR

Feb 9, 2016
JunZz-Aujourd'hui à 18:26
Bonsoir, nous avons les deux tout dépend de l'offre

They have both, it will depends on what offer you'll take.

EDIT :
JunZz-Aujourd'hui à 18:47
MCPro Dédiés sous Anti-DDOS GAME Le reste en normal

*** *** (me)-Aujourd'hui à 18:47
Normal c'est donc L'anti-ddos PRO, c'est ça ? J'y connais rien chez OVH ^^

JunZz-Aujourd'hui à 18:49
Oui c'est ça

The "MC PRO Dédié" is protected by GAME, the other offers are protected by PRO, he just explained that to me.

Last edited:

r4per

Jan 19, 2016
I think they use anti ddos pro. Because on ovh game you cannot provide that disk space. OVH's RAM/DISK ratio on game server range is shit.
They have both, it will depends on what offer you'll take.

EDIT :

The "MC PRO Dédié" is protected by GAME, the other offers are protected by PRO, he just explained that to me.
Thanks a lot. You are the man. ;)

panteL

Restricted
Mar 17, 2016
I've hear that the '' normal'' protection of OVH is shit because it have packet lost on ddos