Resource icon

Automatic Banner 1.0

No permission to download
Good evening, I have a problem with me has so far everything works only when I call "example.com" then no picture because only white

Z0DY

1337H4x0r
Hey,
got this message, do you know how to fix it?
PHP Warning: DateTime::modify(): Failed to parse time string ( seconds) at position 0 (s): The timezone could not be found in the database in /home/banner/banner.php on line 32
PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/banner/banner.php on line 40
PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/banner/banner.php on line 47
PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/banner/banner.php on line 54
PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/banner/banner.php on line 62
PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/banner/banner.php on line 68
PHP Notice: Use of undefined constant Offline - assumed 'Offline' in /home/banner/banner.php on line 104

in the banner my server appear offline but he is working and i can se from banner how many users are online

Does not work for me, edited the config for my needs, set permissions 755 for both files but the script will only load the banner once, after that nothing happens :/
The Banner seems right so far, but only if i run the script.
Tried to built a workaround by creating a cronjob which reloads the banner.php every minute, same Error..
Any ideas how to fix it?
System is 64 bit Debian with apache2

The Banner stays the same, even if time is passing by. :D
e.g. if i run the script now it will display "07-01-2017 22:00 / 60 Users" (and so on) and in a few hours the date and everything else will still say its still "07-01-2017 22:00 / 60 Users"
So the banner won't get updated..

Kieran

Tag me
Contributor
I'm getting a "The timezone could not be found in the database" error aswell. Only changed $now = date_create('now', new DateTimeZone('CET')); and date_default_timezone_set("Europe/Berlin");
Why's that?

Also, what exactly is run for? Is that just starter running in the background as a service?
I don't have a command named "screen" xP

Last edited:

Kleberstoff

Knowledge Seeker
I'm getting a "The timezone could not be found in the database" error aswell. Only changed $now = date_create('now', new DateTimeZone('CET')); and date_default_timezone_set("Europe/Berlin");
Why's that?

Also, what exactly is run for? Is that just starter running in the background as a service?
I don't have a command named "screen" xP
Code:
date_default_timezone_set("Europe/Berlin");
should be
Code:
date_default_timezone_set('Europe/Berlin');
run start = starts a screen with the starter as background so the banner is up to date.
run stop = stops the background process.

edit:
to get screen try
Code:
 apt-get install screen -y

Kieran

Tag me
Contributor
Code:
date_default_timezone_set("Europe/Berlin");
should be
Code:
date_default_timezone_set('Europe/Berlin');
run start = starts a screen with the starter as background so the banner is up to date.
run stop = stops the background process.

edit:
to get screen try
Code:
 apt-get install screen -y
Still doesnt work. Figured out that I have to use GMT and not CET. Now it does work

Kieran

Tag me
Contributor
Hello Guys!

Today R4P3.net banner is ready to be posted!

IT'S HERE

Functions:
  • CREATING .PNG FILE! IT'S THE BEST PROTECTION
  • Users Online
  • Slots
  • Views
  • Status
  • Hour
  • Date
  • News
  • Channels
  • Admins online
  • Vips online
  • maybe more in future...
The installation is simple, put in /home/banner and give chmod 755 on files "run" and "starter". Then edit setting in cache.php. Change config lines and query port in line 100 of banner.php. Run in by command ./run start and stop it by ./run stop. HF!

Download:

Code:
https://mega.nz/#!jgQUTSTC!ONcKODTz7tJF08YB0Li3pDvbbvtq6uyWM3AXDSeoGr4
Scan:
Code:
https://www.virustotal.com/pl/file/8e9c468e77fa931e457b425dc0fc5de1094de96e7a80e5ba1478994d75219085/analysis/1451919210/
Have fun with this!
For me it counted querries as clients. You should add if($target["client_type"] == 1) continue; inside every foreach loop.

Last edited: