Avatar tweaks | Make anyone crash just by clicking you :D | will be updated some day

Status
Not open for further replies.

ehthe

Retired Staff
Contributor
Apr 26, 2015
[IN CONSTRUCTION]
This is for the VIP section only! Do not share or leak this tool anywhere !
There are two version of this tool :
The BASIC one with the just the crash bmp and the remove avatar.
The FULL one with additional special avatars.

sBgqLVSp
All-In-One 0.1: http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=01228556657888947806 (only linux 32/64)
(ATM : only linux 32/64, no windows)
To be released :
FULL version Soon™
Windows builds

Last edited:

Bluscream

Retired Staff
Contributor
May 8, 2015
@ehthe You don't have to work any longer on this, you are to late.

Changelog said:
+ Updated to Qt 5.5.0 for improved Windows 10 compatibility and to fix a crash
seen in client 3.0.17

Asphyxia.Cell

Aug 13, 2015
I think I should quickly release a windows crasher tool public and free both 64 bit and 32 bit since they are putting the beta out. I'm thinking it will be a week or two before they make it the stable release. At this point, we know it is being patched and we should get the most amount of publicity on this issue as we possibly can --- to showcase this major failure TeamSpeak 3 has by their own choice not to update to the newer QT versions sooner.

What do you guys think? It is up to you all :)

Norvik

Retired Staff
Contributor
Jul 18, 2015
I think I should quickly release a windows crasher tool public and free both 64 bit and 32 bit since they are putting the beta out. I'm thinking it will be a week or two before they make it the stable release. At this point, we know it is being patched and we should get the most amount of publicity on this issue as we possibly can --- to showcase this major failure TeamSpeak 3 has by their own choice not to update to the newer QT versions sooner.

What do you guys think? It is up to you all :)
I would realease a free version with this rename stuff like you get renamed to "r4p3.net public hack" if you type /r4p3 me and if you have vip access, you can download a version wich doesn't rename you or something like that :)

Asphyxia.Cell

Aug 13, 2015
I think another reason they were quick this time is because they staffed up for GAMESCOM. They didn't want to look like idiots there, but they did when they realized you can troll the hell out of people with pokes by default. Likely a reason why GAMESCOM recommended the option of disabling pokes.

I like that idea Ridicc. I think that is what I will do.

Asphyxia.Cell

Aug 13, 2015
We should stay subscribed to QT framework security issues and be actively trying to security test the QT framework. The QT framework is interesting. If we look at this: https://bugreports.qt.io/plugins/servlet/mobile#issue/QTBUG-46863
We see various bugs being patched. The framework has many bugs, some may cause a DoS. If we find a QT security issue or hear of one that may allow us to mess with TeamSpeak 3, we should do that. Really TS3 should be releasing patches when QT does, using the most current stable QT at all times. We should make an effort to communicate with GAMESCOM and interview them.

ehthe

Retired Staff
Contributor
Apr 26, 2015
Welp i've been made x). But I can still work on it as there is still plenty of people having an old version. Plus I got other weird avatars :)

ehthe

Retired Staff
Contributor
Apr 26, 2015
Well it's essentially a zip file so you can extract the correct files in the plugins/ folder. Or you can open it with package_installer.

Status
Not open for further replies.