Blocked TS IPs in Saudi Arabia, How to bypass?

AbdullahF2

Sep 6, 2016
Hello there, how is everything going?
since ~47 hours ago the connection between most of Saudi Arabian Telecom companies and TS servers got interrupted somehow, I can't figure that out yet.
one possible explanation is that OVH (which teamspeak uses for accounting servers) Is Throttling Saudi IPs because of some DDoS attacks.

Is there any possible way to redirect every single connection between the client and the server to a local machine? I tried using the cracked server and hosted one on my own machine but that didn't seem to work.

Hopefully you guys can figure this out with me, I'll do every connection analysis required. one thing I'm sure of is that I can't ping accounting.teamspeak.com, just timeout.

AbdullahF2

Sep 6, 2016
When U use Vpn and Join The Server U Can Close it.
yup, that's what I don't seem to understand. Why don't I need to use it always? what's special about these first 5 seconds of me joining the server?
I tried to use the AccountingEmulator but nothing changed, I STILL don't understand how everything works between client and server? why a VPN would solve the problem EVEN if you just use it for the first 5 seconds or so?

I'm looking for a permanent solution. Sorry if I argue a lot :)

Sun

Jul 17, 2016
yup, that's what I don't seem to understand. Why don't I need to use it always? what's special about these first 5 seconds of me joining the server?
I tried to use the AccountingEmulator but nothing changed, I STILL don't understand how everything works between client and server? why a VPN would solve the problem EVEN if you just use it for the first 5 seconds or so?

I'm looking for a permanent solution. Sorry if I argue a lot :)
idk , but for me i use VPN and i close it :D

ikfes

Apr 15, 2016
You could try reverse proxy with buyVM http://wiki.buyvm.net/doku.php/gre_tunnel
Or you could locally host it on your own machine, but you'll have to open UDP 9987 port for that, and forward it to your local IP of the "server" hosting it. which is something like: "192.xxx.xxx.xxx" or "10.xxx.xxx.xxx" or "172.xxx.xxx.xxx". But this would be complete homebrew hosting without anti-ddos of any kind and it would use your own internet.
or if you are hosting directly @ OVH you I believe you can allow ip-addresses from their IP-Firewall at control panel. Possibly ip-ranges too.
or then you can open ticket on their support and ask to whitelist all saudi-arabian ip-addresses during an attack on your server.

FarisDev

L oryh brx
Contributor
Jun 9, 2016
Hello there, how is everything going?
since ~47 hours ago the connection between most of Saudi Arabian Telecom companies and TS servers got interrupted somehow, I can't figure that out yet.
one possible explanation is that OVH (which teamspeak uses for accounting servers) Is Throttling Saudi IPs because of some DDoS attacks.

Is there any possible way to redirect every single connection between the client and the server to a local machine? I tried using the cracked server and hosted one on my own machine but that didn't seem to work.

Hopefully you guys can figure this out with me, I'll do every connection analysis required. one thing I'm sure of is that I can't ping accounting.teamspeak.com, just timeout.
I post like that check :p
stc blocked TEAMSPEAK3.