Bot for inactivity

gamesbond

Jul 21, 2015
How can I create a bot that check the inactivity of a ts server and proceed to stop it?

0x0539

Retired Staff
Contributor
Jan 30, 2016
Unless if you have a countless amount of servers you can simply login to the server, click user statistics and click on sort on last visited. (Assuming you use YaTQA)

Use JTS3Mod
I'm not sure if JTS3Mod supports checking inactivity of whole servers, can you confirm?

panteL

Restricted
Mar 17, 2016
Unless if you have a countless amount of servers you can simply login to the server, click user statistics and click on sort on last visited. (Assuming you use YaTQA)

I'm not sure if JTS3Mod supports checking inactivity of whole servers, can you confirm?
No he didn't... JTS3MOD check only the clients on the server... And kick them for inactivity but If no clients connected the bot can't check everything.

BoTz

Apr 12, 2016
Oh, i missunderstood the thread. You can do that with php and the TS3 Framework.

EscuderoKevin

Jul 2, 2015
No he didn't... JTS3MOD check only the clients on the server... And kick them for inactivity but If no clients connected the bot can't check everything.

JTS3 servermod have InactiveCheck , and check channles for days check website.

Agusanz

Jul 18, 2015
How can I create a bot that check the inactivity of a ts server and proceed to stop it?
You can create a "bot" (it's more like a script) with php to check if the server is empty each 1 minute, if it is, the initial timestamp logged at the first run will remain the same, if it's not, the actual timestamp will be logged.. if actual timestamp - the timestamp logged is > than 10 days, you shut down the virtual server.