Community Refocus For 2017

Asphyxia

Owner
Administrator
Apr 25, 2015
Getting an early start on finding out what our community wants for the 2017 year. I think once yearly, it is important for the health of our community and for us to stay current with community and global interests --- we should freshen up our community focus on a yearly basis (at minimum).
Reply to this post with any content requests or ideas, thanks. ;)

Last edited:

weakman

Nov 11, 2015
thank you I would like to see more server side scripts bots that help moderate /protection for ts servers.

Last edited by a moderator:

vex

Sep 4, 2015
I'd like to see some user verified .onions
That is my personal opinion and interest.

Also smash the stack/kioptrix focus might be nice. It would be a safe environment that would draw in those looking for a safe alternative to things people might otherwise be unable to practice.

Almost 10 years later, still a new member. rip.

Last edited:

Kleberstoff

Knowledge Seeker
VIP
Dec 29, 2015
Asphyxia the motivational speaker,(Really liked the speech though.) jokes by site.

For myself, R4P3 is a Community which I really enjoy to mainly lurk, since i would not call myself an Expert or even a adept at almost any Security-related topics, so i'm not in a position to teach anyone. Which i would atleast try out even just for fun.

The really like the current like the state of R4P3, but I think "we" lack a way for Beginners(such as myself) to start. (Which you could get started yourself but for myself i would have no clue how to do it or even where to start..)
And I'd like too see some Tutorials, not only by the R4P3 Staff but also by others, such as the Screenshot-Server with ShareX from "BoTz".
I really like the current Idea of "CrackMe" because I like a Challenge and if i can even learn something from it its perfect.

Again, this is my opinion and you we can always discuss it.

Wicked

WickeD CSA
May 1, 2016
I want R4P3 to make a PAYPAL payment method for VIP or PAYSAFECARD CODE !

jezz22

Aug 3, 2016
thanks @Asphyxia !

Well, as i said before i'm kinda new on this, but what i know today is what i learned from this forum/community, now i have some servers (Teamspeak 3) for couple of friends and servers that i use for rental. I'm actually also starting my community about gaming on latin america, and it's growing day by day.

Now, about what i want to see, contibute, etc for 2017, i guess is everything about:
1. VPS (Setup Manuals, OS Help, Security, etc)
2. Dedicated Servers (Setup, Mannagement, Security)
3. Another Voice Servers section (Ventrilo - Mumble)
4. DDoS Security information (How it works, how can we avoid it, what vps/dedicated has the best AntiDDoS)
5. Game Servers Forum

I mean, i know that (TEAMSPEAK) is the core of this forum/community, but it would be awesome if it expand it to the rest of services we can offer as a service provider in my case.

That's my honest opinion :)

Asphyxia

Owner
Administrator
Apr 25, 2015
I have went through the above feedback and put together a summarized list:
  • server side scripts bots that help moderate /protection for ts servers
  • user verified .onions
  • smash the stack/kioptrix
  • Crack games library, how to crack and makes GAMES a standalone forum and not part of software.
  • I think "we" lack a way for Beginners(such as myself) to start, you could get started yourself but for myself i would have no clue how to do it or even where to start.
  • And I'd like too see some tutorials, not only by the R4P3 staff but also by others, such as the screenshot-server with ShareX from @BoTz .
  • I really like the current idea of "CrackMe" because I like a Challenge and if i can even learn something from it its perfect
  • server security forums
  • make a PAYPAL payment method for VIP or PAYSAFECARD CODE
A big thanks to each and every person for leaving feedback, I welcome more feedback too! It is never too late to leave suggestions for what R4P3 should focus on in the 2017 year. ;)

swain

Sep 18, 2016
I would like to say maybe a VIP lobby or off-topic section for VIPS to build a sense of community with each-other. A premium dumps section would also be pretty dope for posting logins for adult content, netflix, etc without the fear of them dying immediately or getting leaked.

CanadiansEh

Contributor
Jun 26, 2016
Perhaps people who are willing could start providing support in a better way for the type of content that they provide everyone on the forums?
I would love to see some more push towards cracking constantly used programs that company's have decided to put behind paywalls to be a major pain in the ass ;| (Perhaps we could encourage having a crack these software competition :?)
Perhaps with providing paypal as an option we can force people to use cards more than using paypal balance? (Mainly to prevent issues)
Make a team and get applications up for a group of people that go and make tutorial videos for content provided on the forums and or videos of content asked by staff members.