Copy Server groups.

oalaro

Feb 9, 2016
My server groups are a mess right now, so i decided to fix them, since my teamspeak is getting more and more popular. I want to make look it organized like this teamspeak has them. Multi tiered moderators etc...
Ex5SqaS.png
I know there is a way to import permissions from one teamspeak to another using YaTQA(Haven't figured it out yet). Any kind of pointers where to start from?
I have a test teamspeak running for this purpose.

0x0539

Retired Staff
Contributor
Jan 30, 2016
I would honestly not copy / paste the permissions from any others servers, maybe that's just how I am.

Anyway, not sure what your question is, you need help naming Server groups? Sorting them? or copy/pasting it literally?

As far as I know YaTQA, you take your permissions with you when creating a snapshot of the server.

[Confirmed, tested it myself, it DOES save the server groups, so if you have access to that specific TS3 server you want the Server groups from, create a snapshot, then restore a snapshot, careful as it will override the same port.]

How to create/restore a snapshot on YaTQA?
#Showing off my own server group set. :)

Last edited:

BlaZe

Sep 2, 2016
Yatqa > Select Server > Permissions > Select Permission group > Right click on the permissions > Export
This is if you don't want a full server backup and want only permissions