Creating an icon pack

Evolv

Aug 14, 2016
Hi all,
How would I go about creating an icon pack for others to use? I've currently finished doing all the icons but I'd like to share the pack with friends and anyone else that might like it.

Any suggestions or help would be appreciated!
Thanks.

Kleberstoff

Knowledge Seeker
VIP
Dec 29, 2015
Well, I would simply Pack them into a .ZIP or something like that and just upload them anywhere so anyone can access them. That would be my Approch.

Evolv

Aug 14, 2016
Well, I would simply Pack them into a .ZIP or something like that and just upload them anywhere so anyone can access them. That would be my Approch.
Is there no easy way to pack them into the TS installer?

Evolv

Aug 14, 2016
Icons are Uploaded to Servers, So there would no need to make a Installer, or am I misunderstanding your Question?

example: http://forum.teamspeak.com/threads/107962-TS3-Icon-Pack-1600-Icons
I could do that and post it on the forum, someone mentioned about this new myteamspeak so I went on there and saw all the icon packs where using a "self installer". I'll look into it a little more, it doesn't really matter if I can't upload it to myteamspeak but I was just thinking it might be cool to share :).

Kleberstoff

Knowledge Seeker
VIP
Dec 29, 2015
I could do that and post it on the forum, someone mentioned about this new myteamspeak so I went on there and saw all the icon packs where using a "self installer". I'll look into it a little more, it doesn't really matter if I can't upload it to myteamspeak but I was just thinking it might be cool to share :).
Selfinstaller is, if i'm not mistaken only a 7ZIP Selfextractor. It's just extracting the Icons somewhere.
If you still have the link to the Iconpack, i'll have a loot into it and confirm it.