Developer Badge

FaNNboii

Oct 16, 2015
hey, does anyone knows how i get the Badge Addon Developer? I know people they have it but they never developed any addon. They said they just regsitered o_O

CanadiansEh

Contributor
Jun 26, 2016
Go to their website it has to deal with Myteamspeak, you have to create an account etc.

FaNNboii

Oct 16, 2015
yeah im already registered as developer in myteamspeak account but i need to upload a addon.
and the people i asked they never uploaded a addon and got the badge

CanadiansEh

Contributor
Jun 26, 2016
Then perhaps they recently changed it so you have to upload an addon, If they didn't then all you have to do is have an account made with phone number assigned to it, They still have to manually accept you as a dev too.

Qraktzyl

Retired Staff
Contributor
Nov 2, 2015
Go to Teamspeak 3>Tools>Options>MyTeamspeak>Configure Badges>Make sure your badge is assigned in one of the three slots.
Not sure if this is working, they probably changed it cause... they are teamspeak...

Bluscream

Retired Staff
Contributor
May 8, 2015
Obviously you need to upload some addon that get's approved to get the Badge :)

CanadiansEh

Contributor
Jun 26, 2016
I'm on teamspeak every single day and I have my badge without currently having eh addon uploaded, My assumption is that they made it if you were registered early on you are fine, if you recently registered then you have to have an addon

Kieran

Tag me
Contributor
Jan 1, 2016
Obviously you need to upload some addon that get's approved to get the Badge :)
Now you have to. You got the badge by just registering some time ago
I'm on teamspeak every single day and I have my badge without currently having eh addon uploaded, My assumption is that they made it if you were registered early on you are fine, if you recently registered then you have to have an addon
Yep. That is correct

Stfweri

Jun 23, 2016
why not ?
I already have one badges but I would like to have two more now I have Creator of TeamSpeak Addons

Can you write me on pw how to do it?
Its actually pretty simple to do that, but you should just develop an addon if you really want the badge.

gwalento

Nov 2, 2015
Its actually pretty simple to do that, but you should just develop an addon if you really want the badge.
I have one badge but I would like to have three, I have my server and only I intend to use it as long as someone is willing to share