doubts ddos

Pain

Feb 20, 2016
No effort to be understood
as I do a atack diode to a teamspeak to overthrow
I have 2 vps want to attack a teamspeak 3

Hydra

Sep 13, 2015
If I understood you right... You cannot attack a teamspeak server with standard vps servers.

0vert1m3

Oct 4, 2015
Get some spoofed server , get a fresh NTP list and lets go ^^

And if u trying to dos [or multiple server DDOS] someone with a "normal" servers, they dont hit very hart, but if u are using a 1 gbps port spoofed server u can get about 40-100 gbps wiith a fresh ntp list !

img

Last edited:

Hydra

Sep 13, 2015
Get some spoofed server , get a fresh NTP list and lets go ^^

And if u trying to ddos someone with a "normal" server isnt very hart, but if u are using a 1 gbps port spoofed server u can get about 40-100 gbps wiith a fresh ntp list !

img
Explain me how to perform a layer 4 DDOS attack with a non spoofed server lol.

0vert1m3

Oct 4, 2015
Explain me how to perform a layer 4 DDOS attack with a non spoofed server lol.
Have i sad that ?, read again. And why u writing DDOS so huge, whats wrong with u xD And u can start layer 4 attacks but u cant use any amplification. If i have a 100 mbps Server i can start layer 4 attacks with a max of 100 mbps..

Layer 3 DDoS and Layer 4 DDoS Attacks

Layer 3 and Layer 4 DDoS attacks are types of volumetric DDoS attacks on a network infrastructure. Layer 3 DDoS (network layer) and Layer 4 DDoS (transport layer) attacks rely on extremely high volumes (floods) of data to slow down web server performance, consume bandwidth and eventually degrade access for legitimate users. These attack types typically include ICMP, SYN and UDP floods

Last edited:

Hydra

Sep 13, 2015
Have i sad that ?, read again. And why u writing DDOS so huge, whats wrong with u xD And u can start layer 4 attacks but u cant use any amplification. If i have a 100 mbps Server i can start layer 4 attacks with a max of 100 mbps..
I dont want to rude but I simply dont like people which dont know the difference between DoS and DDoS :D