Dismiss Notice

Welcome Guest,
do you want to get VIP for free? Vote for the MotM and help other people and become elected yourself! MotM Vote
  1. pwnd

pwnd New Member

Hey!

We want to rent a dedicated Server next month. But the hoster does not have the very best protection. So we need a external solution. Something what is proxying our server-ip. Do you know any GOOD and CHEAP solution? Let me know!

Greets

Damn... Wrong subforum

Last edited: Jun 2, 2016
  2. Derp

Derp WebApp Dev-Team TS3 Dev-Team Contributor

/Moved

pwnd likes this.
  3. Laszl0w

Laszl0w Contributing Member

Did u ever tried CSF?

It's worked in my server, i got ddosed from China 3gbit

4. Shield

Shield Member

can you help me to hide my real ts3 server ip via using iptables? i don't know about this..new to iptables and google is not my friend at this time :3 you are friend ^_^

5. JoKeR

JoKeR Member

You could get a vps with decent anti-ddos protection from another host and setup a gre tunnel.

6. Gazda

Gazda New Member

you take 15 IP addresses and connect via dns .. if dosuju one 14 work. Players enter the random IP address

7. ReXpeiTa

ReXpeiTa VIP

I get you a dedicated protection in Romania, France or Canada. Sends me a message in private.

8. iAndrewGG

iAndrewGG Member

I've been working with myVirtualServer for 3 years now. Never had any huge downtimes, awesome dwnld speeds and good ddos protection but even better than that, you can't beat their prices.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2016
  9. Datalow

Datalow Active Member

If you use them as proxy they (voxility) will drop your real server IP while DDoS.
    So the proxy is online but because of the drop you cant connect through the proxy to the real server.

At the moment i use a hosteam.pl vps as proxy and under DDoS it works fine - no drops.

You can use this simple forward rules (IPTables):
    Code:
    iptables -A FORWARD -d **IP2** -i eth0 -p tcp -m tcp --dport 1000:65500 -j ACCEPT
    iptables -A FORWARD -d **IP2** -i eth0 -p udp -m udp --dport 1000:65500 -j ACCEPT
    iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -d **IP1** -p tcp -m tcp --dport 1000:65500 -j DNAT --to-destination **IP2**
    iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -d **IP1** -p udp -m udp --dport 1000:65500 -j DNAT --to-destination **IP2**
    just insert your needed port range and protocol.
    dont forget to masquerade

Last edited: Jun 9, 2016
  10. Diocane213

Diocane213 New Member

pheraphs i can help you

11. 0vert1m3

0vert1m3 Contributor

Buy a https://blazingfast.io/ vps for 20 euros and use it as a proxy :D

12. Datalow

Datalow Active Member

They also use Voxility.
    So your server IP will be dropped while DDoS.

13. KissKiss

KissKiss VIP

14. Datalow

Datalow Active Member

They also use voxility :D
    Seflow, OVH Game, Hosteam will work.
    All voxility Providers not.

15. KissKiss

KissKiss VIP

Well I got it, but think that if they makes a guide on how to setup a GRE tunnel with their services I guess they're sure that it will work. Am I wrong?
    Anyway, if you didn't try any service, you can't just say it won't work, they might have different setup from Voxility rules.

16. JoKeR

JoKeR Member

Nope Voxility using flex rules. Everyone getting the same ruleset.

17. Nýuu™

Nýuu™ Active Member

What about that ?
    rent a dedicated Server @ OVH

18. Nýuu™

Nýuu™ Active Member

That would work but if you ban someone everyone get banned.

19. Nýuu™

Nýuu™ Active Member

Not realy if you dont got a realy strong server the Kernel will go up to 100% and the Server will go down too. And even with a big dedicated Server DNS will fuck up your Server.

20. Datalow

Datalow Active Member

Do not Ban the IP.
    Just the identity.