Good DDoS Protected VPS/Dedicated for Teamspeak Server?

KELAZEDZN

Mar 23, 2016
Hello,

i'm searching for a Good DDoS Protected VPS/Dedicated for Teamspeak Server.

I have a Public Teamspeak and yea..

Best regards,
KELAZE

Trivago

Nov 14, 2016
Hello,
I'd like to recommend you the services of BlazingFast.io. I purchased the service with them and everything went fine! Not sure if they can survive sophisticated attacks, however - for me it was enough to protect from skids.

JoKeR

Apr 21, 2016
At the moment OVH Game is your best move. There are other options but ovh game works out of box without major tweaks.

KELAZEDZN

Mar 23, 2016
At the moment OVH Game is your best move. There are other options but ovh game works out of box without major tweaks.
Yea, i have already OVH Game.. but the DDoS Attacks are to hard for them..

null3d

Oct 9, 2015
Hit me up with your needs and eventually a dstat so I can make you an offer regarding that.

Nov 27, 2015
What is ddos protection basic+? Are you the owner of this? Why no English?
I am not the owner, I am a partner of the host. basic + means that the limited possibilities of protection settings for specific applications.
If necessary, protect the L7 for a particular application (game server, for example) are better suited physical server there are special rules for filtering can be added (l7-level rules)
Site in Russian due to the fact that only work primarily with CIS
Sorry for my bad english

Qraktzyl

Retired Staff
Contributor
Nov 2, 2015
Yea, i have already OVH Game.. but the DDoS Attacks are to hard for them..
You know you have to activate anti-ddos game for the ip you are using from your ovh panel? ;) LOL just joking

Regardless of what OVH says with their 480 gbps mitigation capactiy, they basically leave you on your own when the attack reaches around 100 gbps.
Who did you piss off to deserve a 100+ gbps attack? I've managed different communities with more than 300 ppl online and never got more than 60 gbps.