How to fix TS3 Godzilla?

Kleberstoff

Knowledge Seeker
VIP
Dec 29, 2015
What exactly do you want to block?

"GodZilla" is a TeamSpeak "Crasher" which is kinda hard to find, i'll leave a link and virustotal below. Its writting in C# and isn't encrypted in anyway, so you can just use a decompiler and check the source-code.

Download (Probably not the newest Version, I had it laying around on my Desktop for a while.)
Virustotal

Credits to "Dolo".

Kieran

Tag me
Contributor
Jan 1, 2016
"GodZilla" is a TeamSpeak "Crasher" which is kinda hard to find, i'll leave a link and virustotal below. Its writting in C# and isn't encrypted in anyway, so you can just use a decompiler and check the source-code.

Download (Probably not the newest Version, I had it laying around on my Desktop for a while.)
Virustotal

Credits to "Dolo".
I know what it is and it is pretty easy to get. Just google godzilla teamspeak. First youtube link. Description links you to the download website with the most up to date version. I just wanted to know what he wants to block. Godzilla can spam, join channels, create many clients, all that.

Last edited:

TheBeastMC

Mar 3, 2016
Only 3.1.7+ can connect, even 3.1.6 couldn't
@pwn3r Since 3.1.6 Clients support the new protocol.
3.1.6 may not connect to your 3.1 TS Server because the minimum Client version is set too high in the server config by default.

You can test it out by connecting with a 3.1.6 Client to a new Server. You will receive a message that your Client version is too old for this Server (because the client could connect to the Servers, however, you cannot join because the server refuses it (min client version)).
If you try to connect with a 3.1.5 Client or older, you will just see that the Client could not connect to the TS, like if there is no TeamSpeak running behind that address.

pwn3r

Jan 1, 2018
you will just see that the Client could not connect to the TS, like if there is no TeamSpeak running behind that address.
Very bad thing, I will never be updating to 3.1 because of this. I even have some friends who are still using Windows XP. Does this mean they should be moving to Discord?

Last edited:

Kieran

Tag me
Contributor
Jan 1, 2016
Very bad thing, I will never be updating to 3.1 because of this. I even have some friends who are still using Windows XP. Does this mean they should be moving to Discord -_-
I kick people who refuse to update their teamspeak. Especially the people on R4P3 should know what kind of nasty exploits teamspeak had and might still have.

pwn3r

Jan 1, 2018
I kick people who refuse to update their teamspeak. Especially the people on R4P3 should know what kind of nasty exploits teamspeak had and might still have.
I don't think there is a dangerous server exploit even for 3.0.13.6

Kieran

Tag me
Contributor
Jan 1, 2016
I don't think there is a dangerous server exploit even for 3.0.13.6
I'm talking about the client. And just because you don't know of any doesn't mean they don't exist (Keyword: WannaCry Ransomware)

pwn3r

Jan 1, 2018
I'm talking about the client. And just because you don't know of any doesn't mean they don't exist (Keyword: WannaCry Ransomware)
What about people with windows XP/Vista they can't run 3.1.x client builds.
WannaCry is possible, but why there is no proof about real attacks?

Kieran

Tag me
Contributor
Jan 1, 2016
What about people with windows XP/Vista they can't run 3.1.x client builds.
WannaCry is possible, but why there is no proof about real attacks?
Fuck them. If they don't wanna update, not my problem. I don't want virus spewing machines around me.
They can use virtual machines if they can't upgrade to a newer OS for some reason.

What? WannaCry infected hundreds of thousands of devices in a few days because they didn't update their windows!

Etex

Sep 23, 2015
I can't update my server version, there's like 75 out of 200 users on my server using older version then 3.1.6 and they just don't want to update the version. I can't make them except I ban them, but they won't return to my server after ban. :/

My friend edited this (r4p3.net) for me, but it connects the bot to my TeamSpeak server and doesn't ban anyone :/

edit: Can someone help me out with just making the script above executing on specified time interval? To connect to my TS, checking if there's more users on the same IP connected, ban them if there are, leave and then again in like 10 seconds or something? I would be really happy. :)

I'm asking for this because I admit, I'm not really into PHP. :/

Last edited:

skill1917

Sep 14, 2015
@pwn3r Since 3.1.6 Clients support the new protocol.
3.1.6 may not connect to your 3.1 TS Server because the minimum Client version is set too high in the server config by default.

You can test it out by connecting with a 3.1.6 Client to a new Server. You will receive a message that your Client version is too old for this Server (because the client could connect to the Servers, however, you cannot join because the server refuses it (min client version)).
If you try to connect with a 3.1.5 Client or older, you will just see that the Client could not connect to the TS, like if there is no TeamSpeak running behind that address.

I just tried with 3.1.2 and I got a prompt to update my client. I don't think you are correct.

TheBeastMC

Mar 3, 2016
I just tried with 3.1.2 and I got a prompt to update my client. I don't think you are correct.
Ok, I just tested the versions again and you receive on clients older than 3.1 no message, but on clients from version 3.1.0.1+ a message that your client is outdated. Clients 3.1.7+ can connect.

@skill1917 But I'm pretty sure that I didn't receive any message when I tested client version 3.1.5 and 3.1.4 last month. I don't know why. I don't want to investigate further here as I have other things to do now.

Splamy

TeamSpeak Developer
Apr 26, 2016
Is there any way to block people using GodZilla on my server?
If you want to have all godzilla users banned you can usethis TS3AudioBot plugin. The scripts checks people on connect and has a command to check all currently connected.
(You will have to use master with this this file patched, but 0.8.0 is on the way which will fix this)

Splamy

TeamSpeak Developer
Apr 26, 2016
- Follow the install tutorial on the readome of my project.
- Replace the TS3Client.dll with the one from the zip
- Put the plugin in the plugin folder named as `AntiPingCrash.cs`
- load the plugin with the command `!plugin load AntiPingCrash.cs`
-done

pm if you still need help, i will be back later today