I need the script can help me?

MahmouD

Feb 11, 2016
Hlo...
I need bot for server group Time..
I give people servers group and the bot or script remove the server group with finish the time ⌚

Can help me?

0x0539

Retired Staff
Contributor
Jan 30, 2016
Until someone creates / finds a script for you to do this, there's another method for the same results but without a bot.

Create the server group -> Remove permission: Group -> "b_group_is_permanent" from the server group.
Add the users you want to the specific group.
Kick them once you think they've done their time, this will result them into losing the server group upon reconnect.

More info from our beloved Dante.

MahmouD

Feb 11, 2016
No i need the script (bot)because vip 3 day or 10 day i no you advice..

MahmouD

Feb 11, 2016
Ok
If you can help me in this idea without bots I think that the idea formation examples Ali vip 10-day Tnchal dimensions of this person group understood graduate

panteL

Restricted
Mar 17, 2016
Ok
If you can help me in this idea without bots I think that the idea formation examples Ali vip 10-day Tnchal dimensions of this person group understood graduate
You can do this with http://ts-n.net script. You can set after which time to group will removed. But the bot is giving a new group after they remove one

0x0539

Retired Staff
Contributor
Jan 30, 2016
I haven't seen or heard of such system before so I doubt someone will respond to the thread for the answers you're looking for.

Agusanz

Jul 18, 2015
You can do this with a channel, just remove the permissions you want, make it sticky and set a kick idle time..
Yeah you can use a bot, but you need to work with unixtime and stuff.. This way is simple.. What you can do is use a bot to move them into that channel when they do something.
I use this method with the mic hard disabled ppl on my server and the ones that are using the numeric IP and not the domain

MahmouD

Feb 11, 2016
You can do this with a channel, just remove the permissions you want, make it sticky and set a kick idle time..
Yeah you can use a bot, but you need to work with unixtime and stuff.. This way is simple.. What you can do is use a bot to move them into that channel when they do something.
I use this method with the mic hard disabled ppl on my server.
You are estimated to do the piece?

Agusanz

Jul 18, 2015
Just tell me what are you trying to do..
What's the condition? You want some people to be assigned, moved.. But you didn't tell us what they need to do in order to get em punished..

MahmouD

Feb 11, 2016
I want to do system and Hua when someone will give him already rank after Fterh specific time you want to delete it, for example, rank 5 days and comes script remove him rank

Agusanz

Jul 18, 2015
Oh.. So you have a rank system and when the user reach certain group, you want to automatically remove that group from them.
Why just don't assign that group in the first place? Comment out the line :s

panteL

Restricted
Mar 17, 2016
You mean like a guy pay for 1 month vip and after this month the bot remove the group automatically