I need this script for me pls

quapo

Dec 14, 2015
@all
I got this script from the coder himself. He released it some while ago on leakforums. He deleted the thread.
How to install the script:
Needed: Webspace & MYSQL Server
1. Download the webinterface from here (if you already downloaded it download this again i edited something which caused an error) Virustotal 0/56
2. Upload all files of the webinterface to your webspace
3. open the config.php and edit the host, query port, query username and query password
4. save the config.php
5. open the dbconnect.php and edit in the 2nd line "IP" to the MYSQL Server IP Adress, "root" to the login name for the MYSQL Server, "password" to the password for the MYSQL Server. In the 6th line you need to edit the given "freets3" to the name of your database.
6. login to the webinterface of your MYSQL Server (phpmyadmin mostly) and import the the SQL file from the "import to mysql" folder to the database.
7. open your website in your browser
8. create an account
9. some parts of this webpanel are not actually working like they should you might be redirected to a site which looks strange. just open the website again.
10. login to your mysql database again and open the "users" table. there you should see your created account search the row called "admin" and set the "0" given in your line to a "1"
11. login with your account to your website
12. boom. youre admin and your site is working

FlO0

Restricted
Jan 28, 2016
@all
I got this script from the coder himself. He released it some while ago on leakforums. He deleted the thread.
1. Download the webinterface from here (if you already downloaded it download this again i edited something which caused an error) Virustotal 0/56
3. open the config.php and edit the host, query port, query username and query password
4. save the config.php
5. open the dbconnect.php and edit in the 2nd line "IP" to the MYSQL Server IP Adress, "root" to the login name for the MYSQL Server, "password" to the password for the MYSQL Server. In the 6th line you need to edit the given "freets3" to the name of your database.
6. login to the webinterface of your MYSQL Server (phpmyadmin mostly) and import the the SQL file from the "import to mysql" folder to the database.
8. create an account
9. some parts of this webpanel are not actually working like they should you might be redirected to a site which looks strange. just open the website again.
10. login to your mysql database again and open the "users" table. there you should see your created account search the row called "admin" and set the "0" given in your line to a "1"
Is it possible to operate a video tutorial?

iAndrewGG

Mar 9, 2016
Is it possible to operate a video tutorial?
FFs dude is that hard to follow those steps? Before installing web services which with wrong configuration which may compromise your server/data learn some basics.
Feel free to pm if you actually need help.

Regards, Andrew

ixFarisx

Dec 26, 2015
@all
4. save the config.php
8. create an account
i help @sa7er in his teamspeak and yeah its work with him :)