Is there any Query Port finding methode ?

timodohmen

Oct 16, 2015
At first Hello Dudes !
i ask me is there any methode to find out the Query Port from a Ts3 Server when the query port ist changed ?
and when yes told me it i wanna know it ... :)

Alligatoras

Administrator
Mar 31, 2016
At first Hello Dudes !
i ask me is there any methode to find out the Query Port from a Ts3 Server when the query port ist changed ?
and when yes told me it i wanna know it ... :)
Usually Authorized Hosting Providers change the default query port with another one! If you have a teamspeak 3 server in a company like that, you can just submit a ticket in their support department and they will inform you.

Now if somebody does this on his own, i think it is impossible to find the query port!

timodohmen

Oct 16, 2015
Usually Authorized Hosting Providers change the default query port with another one! If you have a teamspeak 3 server in a company like that, you can just submit a ticket in their support department and they will inform you.

Now if somebody does this on his own, i think it is impossible to find the query port!
Yes sure , i am a timo not stupid xD but is there a methode to find it out with out asking like a littel sl*t :D

timodohmen

Oct 16, 2015
Use a port scanner. What kind of result you're specting from us? your question is kinda basic..
Yes sure but i try it with lama scanner ... but nor results ... i am having a teamspeak3 server and i can find it out like the easy way but i just wanna know how these will gone :p

dedmen

TeamSpeak Developer
Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
Yes sure but i try it with lama scanner ... but nor results ... i am having a teamspeak3 server and i can find it out like the easy way but i just wanna know how these will gone :p
u no nix can english writing... Just comment on you english skills ._. I know.. im Bad...
There is no method other than using a portscanner or asking some Admin...

JoKeR

Apr 21, 2016
Simple nmap scan will work. You should keep in mind that using a portscanner against foreign servers is not legal.