Lock Slots

cROWN

Sep 25, 2015
Hello,

im using Psychokiller Webinterface to manage and create virtual Servers on my Server. The Problem is, that if i give the Server to someone he can change the slots. Can someone help me?

- cROWN

Qraktzyl

Retired Staff
Contributor
Nov 2, 2015
I don't know if it's possible because I do not know this interface a lot, but maybe connecting to the interface with a custom query group that doesn't have the permission to modify the virtual server max clients.

Supervisor

Administrator
Apr 27, 2015
Well, first make sure the server amin doesn't have permissions to change slots in the first place (this is set by default when setting up a new server).
@Qraktzyl the server als will have their own login with the same permission the amin group has. So really is only a permission problem

cROWN

Sep 25, 2015
The Problem is the Default Serveradmin group does have the permissions to change the slots by default.

Supervisor

Administrator
Apr 27, 2015
The Problem is the Default Serveradmin group does have the permissions to change the slots by default.
Yep, that's what I just said :p
So just change the permissions, it's called something like change virtualserver slots

0x0539

Retired Staff
Contributor
Jan 30, 2016
You can also a new template excluding the permissions you don't want. [To avoid losing the standard template // or make a backup]
Click here to see how to edit the permission.
Remove the 'Value' & uncheck 'Grant'.

---
But the ServerAdmin Group got the Permissions to set the permissions back so they can edit the slots again.
Login as ServerAdminQuery (100) & remove the permission + grant on the ServerAdmin (75)

EDIT: Merged double post.
EDIT2: Typo.

Last edited: