Max client permission

Shnepsey

Nov 16, 2015
Hi everyone.

I am running at the moment 2 teamspeak servers (2instances) and I want to setup max client limit for 1 server (cracked).
I mean as in, other admins won't be able to change it.

How can I do that? I thought about doing it through a query command but the question is how do I disable it for 1 server only or disable it for both but another command that would help me customize it later on (in case I want to increase or decrease the max clients for server x or y)

Thanks.

0x0539

Retired Staff
Contributor
Jan 30, 2016
Hi everyone.

I am running at the moment 2 teamspeak servers (2instances) and I want to setup max client limit for 1 server (cracked).
I mean as in, other admins won't be able to change it.

How can I do that? I thought about doing it through a query command but the question is how do I disable it for 1 server only or disable it for both but another command that would help me customize it later on (in case I want to increase or decrease the max clients for server x or y)

Thanks.
I suppose you didn't give the 'admins' server admin query. If you did, stop reading;

Open up a query app (I use YaTQA), go to your server (the one you want to change the max slots editable from by admins)
Click on the permissions tab
Go to servergroups
Choose the admin servergroup (I suppose this is just server admin & not server query admin)
Permission: Virtual server -> Settings -> b_virtualserver_modify_maxclients -> Remove (untick grant, remove completely)
(Do not forget to remove grant permission or they'll be able to re-add it.

panteL

Restricted
Mar 17, 2016
Or give you server query and delete the server admin group. After that you can create a new group and ur admins can say you which permission they want (basic not like server query or whatever)