He creativity if one could help us in getting something close to it

MahmouD

Feb 11, 2016
True if one has helped us to get something close to the piece

Qraktzyl

Retired Staff
Contributor
Nov 2, 2015
I know that multivitamin has one similar that he doesn't want to give away.
Not only this panel can be annoying for your users, you have to know what you are doing to not introduce exploits when coding it.
By the way, a panel similar to this one is provided with Newcomer's ranksystem. You can customize the rest of it to your needs. (Without removing the copyrights)

Derp

Retired Staff
Contributor
Apr 30, 2015
Well, that's the reason I specified ("If you're into CODING")

You will have to write your own web interface, and adapt one of those templates to your needs! OR If you want you could adapt that template to PsychoKiller's interface

Norvik

Retired Staff
Contributor
Jul 18, 2015
I don't really get the last post you made but if I'm right the answer to your question is the following:
The whole panel is written in php so you need a webspace which supports php in order to run it (who would have thought that lmao) so you can't directly install this into your Teamspeak server... as I said I don't really know if that answer fits your question but if it doesn't just ask again :p

Norvik

Retired Staff
Contributor
Jul 18, 2015
As @Derp said you could use a similar looking theme for psychokiller's webinterface. I could create you a theme if you want one which looks similar to the one in the pictures. But to be honest almost nobody will provide you a whole panel for free.