Order your free script

iKaros

Restricted
Oct 4, 2017
Alertttttt! English shit coming
Good bives to all. First of all I want to indicate that I will not do all that you ask, only those that you find interesting to do.
Do not charge anything, since I have received and learned more in R4P3 than I would have learned elsewhere, so I think that helping is the least I could do in return.

The rules are the following:
- Give it a "cool" name that everyone can use comfortably.
- Tell me your idea very well explained in the same post with everything you would like to add.

How will you know if I will make your script?
If I like you in your comment, I will indicate that I like the idea and I will try to do it.

Where will you upload it?
I will notify you by PM of the exact place, since depending on the script it goes in one section or another of the forum.

Thank you and I look forward to doing something for you, do not be ashamed if you think your idea is silly, maybe for me and others, it is not.

Jun 21, 2016
Hello @iKaros , i search for a Script which ask a User how old are him and give him then the Servergroups 16+ 18+... after this ask what did he play and give im the Servergroups like LoL or Rainbow Six

"cool name" automatic Register with questions :eek:?

iKaros

Restricted
Oct 4, 2017
Well, I can make it, but I don't look this necessary and more when you can use TeaSpeak and have this protection. If you like I can copy and paste this protection?

AmirGT

May 26, 2017
TSDNS via CloudFlare with admin panel, for example if I wanna get a DNS I can make one and as admin I can modify all the records with organized way from the admin panel so I can edit and remove the records.
Name: TSDNS Script.