[Question] Php AGNBot2.0

i7even

Sep 20, 2015
Greetings to all
I was looking around on GitHub and i found this Php Bot (https://github.com/DrWhatNoName/AGNBot2.0), for what i saw in the scripts it have interesting features.
My knowledge about scripting is very low :/, So my question is do enyone knows how to start this bot for testing?

Last edited:

Alligatoras

Administrator
Mar 31, 2016
Greetings to all
I was looking around on GitHub and i found this Php Bot (https://github.com/DrWhatNoName/AGNBot2.0), for what i saw in the scripts it have it have interesting features.
My knowledge about scripting is very low :/, So my question is do enyone knows how to start this bot for testing?
I guess you run it on linux server. On your console go the file location and type this: php start.php
I believe you can start it like that!

i7even

Sep 20, 2015
Thanks for the replay guys
One more question... To the bot connect the server i put the infos (login/password) here?
start.php
PHP:
$Bot = NEW Teamspeak3Bot("localhost","AGNBot","blank", "AGNBot");
same has "IP","QueryLogin","What_is_this???","QueryPassword"

c1912

Guy Incognito
Apr 5, 2016
Has anyone managed to start the bot successfully?
I've configured the bot and installed SNMP but I get only the same error message:
Code:
PHP Fatal error:  Cannot redeclare class TextMessages in /var/www/html/ts/bot/TextMessages.php on line              10
I've tried the last hours to fix it myself, but I'm a total newb at programming and I don't get any further.

Agusanz

Jul 18, 2015
Has anyone managed to start the bot successfully?
I've configured the bot and installed SNMP but I get only the same error message:
Code:
PHP Fatal error:  Cannot redeclare class TextMessages in /var/www/html/ts/bot/TextMessages.php on line              10
I've tried the last hours to fix it myself, but I'm a total newb at programming and I don't get any further.
i did execute it just to test it many months ago.. idk if the owner did some changes and maybe broke it or something..
please paste from line 1 to 20 of ur textmessages.php.. maybe there's a typo

c1912

Guy Incognito
Apr 5, 2016
Thanks for replying. I'm using the latest version from the repository.
Code:
<?php
/**
 * Created by PhpStorm.
 * User: John
 * Date: 13/02/2015
 * Time: 08:51
 */

class TextMessages
{
    public $event;
    public $Teamspeak3Host;
    public $BotChannel;

public function __construct(TeamSpeak3_Adapter_ServerQuery_Event $event, TeamSpeak3_Node_Server $host)
    {
        $this->event = $event;
        $this->Teamspeak3Host = $host;
        $this->BotChannel = $this->Teamspeak3Host->channelGetByName("[ Private Administration Room + Bots ]");
    }

Agusanz

Jul 18, 2015
Thanks for replying. I'm using the latest version from the repository.
Code:
<?php
/**
* Created by PhpStorm.
* User: John
* Date: 13/02/2015
* Time: 08:51
*/

class TextMessages
{
    public $event;
    public $Teamspeak3Host;
    public $BotChannel;

public function __construct(TeamSpeak3_Adapter_ServerQuery_Event $event, TeamSpeak3_Node_Server $host)
    {
        $this->event = $event;
        $this->Teamspeak3Host = $host;
        $this->BotChannel = $this->Teamspeak3Host->channelGetByName("[ Private Administration Room + Bots ]");
    }
try another channel.. shorter name and without spaces.
or u can modify to "channelGetById($channelID)" where $channelID is the number id of the channel "private admin room +bots"

tagKnife

Oct 2, 2015
Hi, I am the author of this AGNbot.

Just a few notes, The bot is designed to run in CLI. so if you trying to run it on a website it will not work.
Also, I designed the bot around a specific server layout, a server i was running at the time so it's likely to not work on your server unless you find and change the all hardcoded settings.
I also don't provide support for this bot as again it was designed for a specific server.
If the demand are great enough (and thanks for the compliments about the bot) i will build a bot designed for public use. and provide support for it.

I released the source on my github to serve mostly as a resume of the work i have done.

c1912

Guy Incognito
Apr 5, 2016
Thank you for clarifying that. Then I can stop to try getting the bot started. :)
If the demand are great enough (and thanks for the compliments about the bot) i will build a bot designed for public use. and provide support for it.
Sounds great. I think there would be a lot of interested users in an extensive bot like yours.

i7even

Sep 20, 2015
Hi, I am the author of this AGNbot.

Just a few notes, The bot is designed to run in CLI. so if you trying to run it on a website it will not work.
Also, I designed the bot around a specific server layout, a server i was running at the time so it's likely to not work on your server unless you find and change the all hardcoded settings.
I also don't provide support for this bot as again it was designed for a specific server.

I released the source on my github to serve mostly as a resume of the work i have done.

Oh that why the bot was full errors.. i did manager him to start but after few cmd's the bots simple stop working due few errors.
Well the next bot will be so much more extensive ;)
For what i read in your script's it had a lot of interesting features, now you said "more extensive" im excited about it xD
i hope you do it, and thanks for explain why the bot dint work

tagKnife

Oct 2, 2015