Do you like this? x)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Derp

Retired Staff
Contributor
Apr 30, 2015
After inspecting parts of the code, I came to the conclusion that, this panel is vulnerable to multiple vulnerabilities.(Not disclosuring anything)

I advise community members to be careful when using this on a production environment. I also understand that this is a beta and that the maintainers will improve this in the future.

A private message containing an indepth vuln list will be sent to the project's maintainers as soon as possible.

-Derp

0x0539

Retired Staff
Contributor
Jan 30, 2016
After inspecting parts of the code, I came to the conclusion that, this panel is vulnerable to multiple vulnerabilities.(Not disclosuring anything)

I advise community members to be careful when using this on a production environment. I also understand that this is a beta and that the maintainers will improve this in the future.

A private message containing an indepth vuln list will be sent to the project's maintainers as soon as possible.

-Derp
Contact @Laszl0w as well.

https://r4p3.net/threads/r4p3-ts3-controlpanel-beta-v0-2.1459/ "Not meant for public use (yet)"

shockli

Contributor
Jan 29, 2016
Bugs:
- Usernames starting with "0x" (and only include numbers afterwards) will bug out, only be able to see the first number of that name. "0"
- Usernames starting with "0x" (and only include numbers afterwards) will bug out, you will ONLY be able to kick that one person, no matter what you enter.

WiP:
- Add ban
- Login system
- Customizable serverslots when creating a server
and I wonder who's name here starts with 0x... xD

0x0539

Retired Staff
Contributor
Jan 30, 2016
Does anyone have the controlpanel?

Najsr

TeamSpeak Developer
Apr 23, 2016
I don't but If you want I might add some features if you are too lazy to do it:D

Status
Not open for further replies.